Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bklyn_syed

Aug 27, 2015
New york

Disclaimer:

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible if you use this and brick your device or if your device blows up, implodes. Follow the instructions and you should be good.

This is stock ROM with modifications. I do not own this device any issues let me know.

You must have an Unlocked Boot loader. This is only for SM-N981U, SM-N981U1 should work on SM-N981W.

ALWAYS BACKUP YOU’RE DATA BEFORE FLASHING.

Instructions:

• Download the zip file.

• Put the ROM.tar in AP slot with Odin.

• Reboot

• Wipe data

• Enjoy!

• Any Issues let me know!

ROM FEATURES:

Rom removed request this Thread to be closed.​

Mod Edit: TG link remove.

To get your phone unlocked see this thread or contact @afaneh92 for boot loader unlock or Click Here >> Unlock

TWRP Included Thanks to @afaneh92

Donations are not required but are encouraging, If want to support my work just click Here

Last edited:

kernal_root

Jun 13, 2019
Lake St. Louis
Disclaimer:

I am not responsible if you use this and brick your device or if your device blows up, implodes. Follow the instructions and you should be good.

This is stock ROM with modifications. I do not own this device any issues let me know.

You must have an Unlocked Boot loader. This is only for SM-N981U, SM-N981U1 should work on SM-N981W.

Instructions:
• Download the zip file.
• Reboot
• Wipe data
• Enjoy!

ROM FEATURES:
- Force Encryption off

- Safetynet-fix from kdrag0n included in ROM just enable MagiskHide
- ViPER4AndroidFX included just install drivers.
- Heavily Debloated
- Bluetooth, Screenshare and Shealth working.
- Disable shutter sound menu
- AppLock Protection menu
- Support RealTime Network Speed
- Enable Camera during call
- Voicecall recording
- Data usage view on quick panel

- Block call number menu

Telegram BKLYNROM

To get your phone unlocked see this thread or contact @afaneh92 for boot loader unlock or Click Here >> Unlock

Donations are not required but are encouraging, If want to support my work just click
Here
Disclaimer:

Instructions:
• Download the zip file.
• Reboot
• Wipe data
• Enjoy!

ROM FEATURES:
- Force Encryption off

- Safetynet-fix from kdrag0n included in ROM just enable MagiskHide
- ViPER4AndroidFX included just install drivers.
- Heavily Debloated
- Bluetooth, Screenshare and Shealth working.
- Disable shutter sound menu
- AppLock Protection menu
- Support RealTime Network Speed
- Enable Camera during call
- Voicecall recording
- Data usage view on quick panel

- Block call number menu

Telegram BKLYNROM

Donations are not required but are encouraging, If want to support my work just click
Here
Thank you sir. I've been unlocked since before christmas and this is first custom rom installed (though i had a lot of these mods done just individually). i'm doing one for android 10 (first custom rom) just because for whatever reason a lot of patching seems to more consistent than on 11, at least for my methods and knowledge. that boot animation though..... bad ass. anyway you would share how you pulled that off? i've been banging my head against the wall for 2 months on that. Regardless, thank you so much, awesome to see the note 20 5g getting some love!! shout outs to @afaneh92 and @jrkruse for all the help on everything else.

bklyn_syed

Aug 27, 2015
New york
Thank you sir. I've been unlocked since before christmas and this is first custom rom installed (though i had a lot of these mods done just individually). i'm doing one for android 10 (first custom rom) just because for whatever reason a lot of patching seems to more consistent than on 11, at least for my methods and knowledge. that boot animation though..... bad ass. anyway you would share how you pulled that off? i've been banging my head against the wall for 2 months on that. Regardless, thank you so much, awesome to see the note 20 5g getting some love!! shout outs to @afaneh92 and @jrkruse for all the help on everything else.
Actually I am working on V2.0 I was in accident so I should be done soon so it will have alot of features that will match with other roms

I used superr kitchen to edit super.img and csc files. To add mods to a rom you need to edit framework.apk and systemui.apk along with create apk that can control the mods, which I have released for other devices.

On android 10 its different file that patches the safety net. Other features like call recording and stuff can be added with csc

Reactions: kernal_root

kernal_root

Jun 13, 2019
Lake St. Louis
Actually I am working on V2.0 I was in accident so I should be done soon so it will have alot of features that will match with other roms

I used superr kitchen to edit super.img and csc files. To add mods to a rom you need to edit framework.apk and systemui.apk along with create apk that can control the mods, which I have released for other devices.

On android 10 its different file that patches the safety net. Other features like call recording and stuff can be added with csc
well first off, thank you again! secondly, i hope you are recovering well from your accident. also i will be looking forward to your 2.0 release. and thanks to @afaneh92 i have safetynet patches for 10 and 11 ( and someone has a fix on here for a more recent 11 update that fixes it).

one more question for clarity if you dont mind. is it possible for me to add your boot animation to android 10?

bklyn_syed

Aug 27, 2015
New york
well first off, thank you again! secondly, i hope you are recovering well from your accident. also i will be looking forward to your 2.0 release. and thanks to @afaneh92 i have safetynet patches for 10 and 11 ( and someone has a fix on here for a more recent 11 update that fixes it).

one more question for clarity if you dont mind. is it possible for me to add your boot animation to android 10?
Yes sure

kernal_root

Jun 13, 2019
Lake St. Louis
Sorry man one more question, so di$ you add your boot animation to the systemUI or framework apks, or where is that located in Android 11 because I can't find it for anything. Sorry to bug man, I appreciate it though

bklyn_syed

Aug 27, 2015
New york
Sorry man one more question, so di$ you add your boot animation to the systemUI or framework apks, or where is that located in Android 11 because I can't find it for anything. Sorry to bug man, I appreciate it though
Files are in system/media bootsamsung.qmg bootsamsungloop.qmg shutdown.qmg sound system/media/audio/ui PowerOn.ogg PoweOff.ogg

Reactions: kernal_root

AtraxRobustus

Dec 27, 2020
Hey man, you did a very good job with the rom. I have a note205G I would like to help you improving the firmware quality with mods and things like that. How can I help? Thank you very much for the rom. I will donate very soon :)

Last edited:

asrah

Mar 6, 2013
Petition to have the "Recognized Developer" rule apply for this ROM thread. As, this ROM is not stable, V4A does not work at all, Magisk cannot pass safety net. It is a liability, and should be removed.

Edit: OP admits they have not tested the 2.0 ROM. Rolling back to 1.0, after wiping data, did not allow completion of setup. Just reboots on both 1.0 and 2.0 at this point. No matter how many times either version is reinstalled.

OP, this is not your free experiment grounds to throw untested software out and have other users be guinea pigs. Remove the 2.0 ROM until you have tested it.

bklyn_syed

Aug 27, 2015
New york
Petition to have the "Recognized Developer" rule apply for this ROM thread. As, this ROM is not stable, V4A does not work at all, Magisk cannot pass safety net. It is a liability, and should be removed.

Edit: OP admits they have not tested the 2.0 ROM. Rolling back to 1.0, after wiping data, did not allow completion of setup. Just reboots on both 1.0 and 2.0 at this point. No matter how many times either version is reinstalled.

OP, this is not your free experiment grounds to throw untested software out and have other users be guinea pigs. Remove the 2.0 ROM until you have tested it.

First of all this ROM was tested by 2 people as the OP clearly states that I do not own the device. If the ROM was downloaded 47 times without any issues until now. This ROM was based on same based as my other ROM SM-G988U and SM-G981U which alot of people are using without any issues.

People have been using this ROM for over a month without any issues. I was working on an update no reason to waist my time.

To make life easy for me and you I will request to have this Thread closed and move on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed at OP request.

Disclaimer:

Instructions:

• Download the zip file.

• Reboot

• Wipe data

• Enjoy!

ROM FEATURES:

Rom removed request this Thread to be closed.​

Mod Edit: TG link remove.

Donations are not required but are encouraging, If want to support my work just click Here

Request this Thread to be closed.
    Oh thanks👍will try asap.
    Nope, i'm on 981B :(

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone