SM-N9860 Android 11 update available

Search This thread

andriy_

Feb 5, 2018
My CHC/TGY/BRI SM-N9860 is upgrading to Android 11 right now!
Screenshot_20210127-201517_Software update.jpg

Last edited:

andriy_

Feb 5, 2018
On CHC ROM you need to install Play Market once, and any other google app through it if needed.

Network indicator is enabled in the settings - CHC has this and a native call recording enabled (this is why I prefer this ROM).

andriy_

Feb 5, 2018
Sure, please use ApkPure to download and install Google Play. Next - install whatever you want in the Play.

But note - I have problem with Android Auto under Android 11 now. So I would not recommend to upgrade (until resolved).

Reactions: [email protected]

wipeoutlol

Mar 31, 2014
but why maybe china rom doesnt have hebrew? and push notifications are slower i heard. Also who knows what hidden apps china govt puts.
and what go back to tgy after when chc doesnt get an update?
do you have to format data and stuff?
Yeah looking to buy this phone in China. Trying to see if I can use HK or Taiwan firmware with it instead because I don't want the Chinese gov't in my phone and they definitely got you in their system with their version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Updated CHC.
    1. Added one chineese Samsung app -> removed
    2. Vanced manager - reinstall is needed
    --
    This is it. With Nova Launcher I see no difference between 10 and 11 at all :)
    Sure, please use ApkPure to download and install Google Play. Next - install whatever you want in the Play.

But note - I have problem with Android Auto under Android 11 now. So I would not recommend to upgrade (until resolved).
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone