SM-P610 flash --> Only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed(RECOVERY)

Search This thread

dgo65

Jan 6, 2021
Hello,
I cannot install TWRP either LineagOS on my new GALAXY TAB S6 Lite WIFI
Here is my example with TWRP (same with LineagOS)

Device Info : download mode:
Product Name SM-P610 (SAMSUNG TAB S6 LITE)
Current Binary : Samsung Official
FRP LOCK: OFF
OEM LOCK: OFF(U
Secure Download : Enable
CCIC = SM5713

TWRP file : twrp-3.5.0_10-0-gta4xlwifi.img.tar

Installation with odin 3.14...:

At THE END of the recovery : "All threads completed (succed 0 / failed 1)"
On the device: "Only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed(RECOVERY)"

Installation with eimdall ( heimdall flash --RECOVERY twrp-3.5.0_10-0-gta4xlwifi.img --no-reboot)

Heimdall v1.4.2

Copyright (c) 2010-2017 Benjamin Dobell, Glass Echidna
http://www.glassechidna.com.au/

This software is provided free of charge. Copying and redistribution is
encouraged.

If you appreciate this software and you would like to support future
development please consider donating:
http://www.glassechidna.com.au/donate/

Initialising connection...
Detecting device...
Claiming interface...
Setting up interface...

Initialising protocol...
Protocol initialisation successful.

Beginning session...

Some devices may take up to 2 minutes to respond.
Please be patient!

Session begun.

Downloading device's PIT file...
PIT file download successful.

Uploading RECOVERY
100%
RECOVERY upload successful

Ending session...
ERROR: Failed to receive session end confirmation!
Releasing device interface...

On the device: "Only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed(RECOVERY)"

To test I have installed one official SAMSUNG ROM and the installation worked... !!!
Is there a problem with :
OEM LOCK: OFF(U)
or Secure Download : Enable .... ?

I installed many other devices with LineageOS / TWRP but for this one, I don't have more Ideas...
Thanks for your help.

mu1989

Feb 22, 2020
You have not performed a full OEM unlock.
You must run OEM unlock in the developer options, then reload it in the bootloader(unlock device), and then re-enter the developer options.

dgo65

Jan 6, 2021
You have not performed a full OEM unlock.
You must run OEM unlock in the developer options, then reload it in the bootloader(unlock device), and then re-enter the developer options.

Hello mu1989
Thank you for you answer.
Actually my "OEM unlocking" is not updateable. status "Bootloader already unlocked"
what do you mean with " then reload it in the bootloader(unlock device)" exactly?
Thank you for your help.

mu1989

Feb 22, 2020
Hello mu1989
Thank you for you answer.
Actually my "OEM unlocking" is not updateable. status "Bootloader already unlocked"
what do you mean with " then reload it in the bootloader(unlock device)" exactly?
Thank you for your help.

Have you followed this guide? And really point by point? Start the last step with again completely and look into the netwinder settings, whether the OEM unlock is also inside there most forget, since only then the bootloader to 100

Check the official wiki from the device, lineageOS there it's 😉

The bootloader is already unlocked after you've done it in the BL menu, but since it completely resets, it turns it out of the developer settings and you'll have to put another hack there again.
Screenshot_20210106-171118_XDA_Developers.png

dgo65

Jan 6, 2021
H
Have you followed this guide? And really point by point? Start the last step with again completely and look into the netwinder settings, whether the OEM unlock is also inside there most forget, since only then the bootloader to 100

Check the official wiki from the device, lineageOS there it's 😉

The bootloader is already unlocked after you've done it in the BL menu, but since it completely resets, it turns it out of the developer settings and you'll have to put another hack there again.
View attachment 5179463
Hello
If I reset all and I follow those pre-install instruction on my device; it did not reboot after the point 3...
If I only unlock the OEM I have the message "custom binary(recover) blocked by oem lock".
In another hand their is no prerequisit for the twrp installation. And I tried with the twrp recovery....
If you have any idea, you are welcome. :)

mu1989

Feb 22, 2020
H

Hello
If I reset all and I follow those pre-install instruction on my device; it did not reboot after the point 3...
If I only unlock the OEM I have the message "custom binary(recover) blocked by oem lock".
In another hand their is no prerequisit for the twrp installation. And I tried with the twrp recovery....
If you have any idea, you are welcome. :)

Unfortunately, this pre installation guide, for all custom stuff so....
You only make a soft OEM unlock and you can't flash anything, the problem is quite a lot of people who don't do the instructions

dgo65

Jan 6, 2021
Unfortunately, this pre installation guide, for all custom stuff so....
You only make a soft OEM unlock and you can't flash anything, the problem is quite a lot of people who don't do the instructions
Hello
At the end I found the solution. After the "Preparing for installation" process I had to follow this procedure.
Only after that I could normall install LineageOS with heimdall