SM-T210 KitKat Update in several European Countries

Search This thread

krispyfriez

Aug 6, 2013
I checked sammobile.com today for any more information about the SM-T210 KitKat rollout and look at this...
1411807732693.jpg
I am just waiting for a United Kingdom rollout.
Sent from my stock, untouched Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 on the xda-developers app

ams04

Aug 12, 2013
Waiting for an Australian XSA update to be released.

Hopefully you guys in the UK will get it soon enough-lots of regions are receiving an update.

krispyfriez

Aug 6, 2013
Yup. The Netherlands and Romainia just got it... dammit Samsung, you always take forever!

Sent from my stock, untouched Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 on the xda-developers app

calutzu

Sep 19, 2011
Brasov, Romania
Problems after last update!

Hello. Yesterday i update my Tab 3 GT-P5210, and after that update my Facebook have permanent issues. After I enter in application, in 1 second is automatically disconected, or in another case, is stay more time before disconected. Another thing, i have a permanently notification icon of my micro-SD card in my system tray, without any possibility to remove this notification. Please, some help with this 2 issues, becose is drive me crazy! :(
Or, i have any possibility to downgrade this android 4.4.2 to the previous one?
Previously, and now, i have only stock android, because my tablet is in warranty, and i don't want to loose-it
Some advice, please :crying:

Alkoreiel

Oct 15, 2014
same here...

Hello. Yesterday i update my Tab 3 GT-P5210, and after that update my Facebook have permanent issues. After I enter in application, in 1 second is automatically disconected, or in another case, is stay more time before disconected. Another thing, i have a permanently notification icon of my micro-SD card in my system tray, without any possibility to remove this notification. Please, some help with this 2 issues, becose is drive me crazy! :(
Or, i have any possibility to downgrade this android 4.4.2 to the previous one?
Previously, and now, i have only stock android, because my tablet is in warranty, and i don't want to loose-it
Some advice, please :crying:

You described exactly what is happening to mine too. So frustrating!

Come on people!!! We need help!!! :mad:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I checked sammobile.com today for any more information about the SM-T210 KitKat rollout and look at this...
    1411807732693.jpg
    I am just waiting for a United Kingdom rollout.