SM-T230/SM-T230NU/SM-T231 - UNOFFICIAL - CM 11/CM 14.1 Based - Android 4.4.4/7.1.2

Does this ROM fits your needs?

• Yes

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

secretwolf98

Jan 30, 2017
Iowa
ryzen5-3600.github.io
Team Secretwolf98
Is glad
To present
A working Android 4.4.4/7.1.2 ROM:

To view current and past builds: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=248897

CM 14.1 1 year update:

cm-14.1-20180131-UNOFFICIAL-degaswifi.zip

Join our new Discord server!
https://discord.gg/5KkywPr

What's Included In This ROM?

1.) All Main CM Apps
2.) XDA Labs (Team Secretwolf98 is not responsible for any Copyright claims, this app fully belongs to the XDA-Developers team)
3.) Upgraded the Android Version to, 4.4.4 & 7.1.2
4.) No TouchWiz features (There is only TouchWiz Framework, to make the ROM work)
5.) BusyBox

The next following update will obtain:

GitHub source:

https://github.com/secretwolf98/cm-11-degaswifi-based-rom

Credits:

CyanogenMod (For the main CM apps)
Samsung (For creating the Tab 4)
@Xzanah (for putting in the boot animation)
Google (For creating Android and making monthly Security Patches)
LineageOS (For making the updated webview stuff)

Most Stable Version: CM 11
Date Of Release: 3-12-2018
Android Version: Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) - Based on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
Last update of this thread: Feb-24-2018

Last edited:

dzee206

Oct 5, 2011
Seattle
Some credit for the base and port of the rom should be linked.... Not knowing what roms were used to get this port up and running just tells me to stay away from this until better details are provided.

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
South Lyon
what a great start buddy in impressed i was a little dissppointed though because i thought the user interface would be that of cm11 but anyways great build

hey can you pm me i would like to show you how you can add custom boot support as well as other things

you could also add cyanogenmod clock weather widget and have a shortcut in settings for it like i have in my rom as well as i can show you how to add the build date in about device just like the cm rom but anyways great start its really buttery smooth

so please pm me it will be easier that way

secretwolf98

Jan 30, 2017
Iowa
ryzen5-3600.github.io
what a great start buddy in impressed i was a little dissppointed though because i thought the user interface would be that of cm11 but anyways great build

hey can you pm me i would like to show you how you can add custom boot support as well as other things

you could also add cyanogenmod clock weather widget and have a shortcut in settings for it like i have in my rom as well as i can show you how to add the build date in about device just like the cm rom but anyways great start its really buttery smooth

so please pm me it will be easier that way
I will PM you, today's later build will feel like CM 11. But I do need your help before I release the last build.

aragonit

Jan 8, 2013
I am waiting for the last build. My son loves his tablet, and I HATE the SD card limitations of 4.4.1. Root wouldn't be bad but isn't on any priority list.
Is there anything still not working? I'd love to be able to disable the camera... and limit the sound to a certain volume. I don't know if it is possible at all.

secretwolf98

Jan 30, 2017
Iowa
ryzen5-3600.github.io
I am waiting for the last build. My son loves his tablet, and I HATE the SD card limitations of 4.4.1. Root wouldn't be bad but isn't on any priority list.
Is there anything still not working? I'd love to be able to disable the camera... and limit the sound to a certain volume. I don't know if it is possible at all.
Everything works.

Go to, settings -----> general -----> applications -------> scroll to the right to all apps ------> find camera -----> and tap disable.

Sound limitation, that isn't possible.

Last build should be out anytime tonight through Sunday night CST.

Last edited:

secretwolf98

Jan 30, 2017
Iowa
ryzen5-3600.github.io

Final Release / Final Release Change-Log:

New CM 11 apps, updated CM 11 apps, removed rest of the stock apps, updated root, added Google Play Store, made booting faster, updated security patch to November-5-2017, fixed updater-script, fixed build.prop, added a custom wallpaper (made by me in Adobe Photoshop), updated SU binary, updated BusyBox, ***Custom boot animation finally made it to this update! ***, updated kernel, removed AOSP keyboard, and removed boot sound.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jim...ew?usp=sharing

Reactions: LavLab

secretwolf98

Jan 30, 2017
Iowa
ryzen5-3600.github.io
*****POST UPDATED******

Get the last update today!

New CM 11 apps, updated CM 11 apps, removed rest of the stock apps, updated root, added Google Play Store, made booting faster, updated security patch to November-5-2017, fixed updater-script, fixed build.prop, added a custom wallpaper (made by me in Adobe Photoshop), updated SU binary, updated BusyBox, ***Custom boot animation finally made it to this update! ***, updated kernel, removed AOSP keyboard, and removed boot sound.

galaxys s

Dec 26, 2011
HCM CiTy
*****POST UPDATED******

Get the last update today!

can it run t231 mate ???? tks

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone