Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Got stuck at the bootlogo

• Works as expected I love the ROM

• Total voters
Search This thread
Deodexed
I do not recommend deodexed it still has a issues still do not try it still needs framework patches you have been warned!

Odexed

Odexed TWRP BackUp form in case the other two fail for some reason.

Kernel Source can be found at Put SM-T380 in the box and find the XAR PP (PIE source)

I simply disabled defex and Selinux in the Kconfigs and Defconfigs
Replaced Samsungs gross keyboard with gapps 9.0 Gboard
I Removed TouchWiz in favor for Trebuchet LineageOS 15.1 port by

All launcher default credit the the person in the thread above.
A app cloned ZTE Voice Recorder application mod made by me however the ZTE Voice Recorder application is a trade mark of the ZTE phone software in which I take zero credit for I simply have packed there wonderful Audio Recordar into my ROM because I like it so much!
Minor other modifications to the build.prop etc.
Also Removed Knox secure container made other edits to the Default.prop in which I have purposely disabled Samsungs tima which would complain that the device has been tampered with.
Removed other Knox related bloat.
Updated some various Google Apps that are usually older like the WebView stubs and the Google Chrome app in the OS.
Added Google Voice as a alternative SMS client but only a older version baked in as a system app to use as a stub that only fully works after updating in Google Play.
Made the default DNS routing directly though Google in the Build.prop to attempt to fix situations where ISPs route internet traffic though bad zones like during snow storms etc.
If you want a different DNS you can try setting it with magisk or the OneUI internet settings via the Settings app.

Disclaimer I take Zero responsibility if you flash this crap and break your OEM warranty or do Perma damages to your device flash at your own risk!

Other than that enjoy?

Screenshot_20220127-205934_Trebuchet.jpg Screenshot_20220125-172131.jpg Screenshot_20220125-185143.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mattfromspace727

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Deodexed
    I do not recommend deodexed it still has a issues still do not try it still needs framework patches you have been warned!

Odexed

Odexed TWRP BackUp form in case the other two fail for some reason.

Kernel Source can be found at Put SM-T380 in the box and find the XAR PP (PIE source)

I simply disabled defex and Selinux in the Kconfigs and Defconfigs
    Replaced Samsungs gross keyboard with gapps 9.0 Gboard
    I Removed TouchWiz in favor for Trebuchet LineageOS 15.1 port by

All launcher default credit the the person in the thread above.
    A app cloned ZTE Voice Recorder application mod made by me however the ZTE Voice Recorder application is a trade mark of the ZTE phone software in which I take zero credit for I simply have packed there wonderful Audio Recordar into my ROM because I like it so much!
    Minor other modifications to the build.prop etc.
    Also Removed Knox secure container made other edits to the Default.prop in which I have purposely disabled Samsungs tima which would complain that the device has been tampered with.
    Removed other Knox related bloat.
    Updated some various Google Apps that are usually older like the WebView stubs and the Google Chrome app in the OS.
    Added Google Voice as a alternative SMS client but only a older version baked in as a system app to use as a stub that only fully works after updating in Google Play.
    Made the default DNS routing directly though Google in the Build.prop to attempt to fix situations where ISPs route internet traffic though bad zones like during snow storms etc.
    If you want a different DNS you can try setting it with magisk or the OneUI internet settings via the Settings app.

Disclaimer I take Zero responsibility if you flash this crap and break your OEM warranty or do Perma damages to your device flash at your own risk!

Other than that enjoy?

Screenshot_20220127-205934_Trebuchet.jpg Screenshot_20220125-172131.jpg Screenshot_20220125-185143.jpg