[SM-T590] adb reboot sideload leads to death

Search This thread

Becksta0815

Jul 7, 2022
Hey guys,

im currently stuck. i once bootet directly into sideload mode and that worked. Awfully no PC and Cable Combination connects to TAB in Sideload Mode.
When i rebboot manually it only boots into sideload again. So i cant try other things...

Has somebody had a same issue and was able to solve it?

regards
Daniel

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Hey guys,

im currently stuck. i once bootet directly into sideload mode and that worked. Awfully no PC and Cable Combination connects to TAB in Sideload Mode.
When i rebboot manually it only boots into sideload again. So i cant try other things...

Has somebody had a same issue and was able to solve it?

regards
Daniel
What do you mean by "sideload mode"? The only way to enter sideload mode is either commanding it via ADB, or selecting the option in recovery.

Becksta0815

Jul 7, 2022
Hey,

i used "adb reboot sideload". Everytime i Boot now, it starts in sideload Mode. But none of my devices is connecting to it. so i cant flash something new, or send commends to leave sideload Mode.

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Hey,

i used "adb reboot sideload". Everytime i Boot now, it starts in sideload Mode. But none of my devices is connecting to it. so i cant flash something new, or send commends to leave sideload Mode.
You should be able to use adb reboot to reboot normally. You can also use adb reboot download for download mode, or adb reboot recovery for recovery.