SM-T860 Combination Rom Request [solved]

Search This thread

ovalman123

Aug 4, 2020
Ok. Good morning. I said I would finally post the how to today and since I'm a man of my word, here you go.

First, you need to make sure you have a google account set up to be able to add to your tablet. You also need to do this at your computer. There are 2 videos to watch. You don't need any cables or anything as you will not be connecting the tablet to the pc.

Once you are ready, got to this youtube video...
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY-eDI_tasA
Do this on your pc

Follow the video until about 2:40 into it. At that point you should have your chrome browser open.
You don't need this video any longer.

Go to this 2nd youtube video...
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj-FRr8pSDc
Do this on your pc
start the video at 7:45 into it

Use the link at the bottom of the video to download the BD Tech Zone 9.0 FRP patch.apk
The link is a mega link that is long to type into your tab. I suggest going to the youtube video on your tab in order to click on the link and download the file.

Once downloaded, install the file. (the video walks you through this) Don't worry if the FRP apk warns you that it crashes or force closes. Just click the message away.

Now watch the video starting from 7:45. You can ignore the part about the micro sd card. We have already downloaded the file and installed it.

You can follow the video and search for and install Apex launcher apk on your tablet.

Once you install the Apex launcher, launch it. You can skip to 9:20 in the video.

Continue to follow the video until about 12:30 into it.

At this point, you should have added your google account and be restarting your tablet.

Once started back up, go through the set up process and enter the google account credentials that you just added.

Viola!! You have just bypassed the FRP lock!!

Good luck! If someone tries this today, could you please post your results? THANKS!

If something doesn't work, please post, I will be keeping an eye on this thread today.

Just a quick side note, I did not create these videos. I simply searched the web until I found a method that worked. And I tried them all!

tin2404

• Jan 27, 2007
    Zagreb
    Actually, most of us thought it was about FRP BINARY LOCK (device hard brick) in download mode, but it is only how simply bypass Google Account FRP CHECK....
    Those are two different things, therefore that was we missunderstood your claimes.

FRP can have two scenarios :
    1. FRP binary LOCK is happening deeper in download mode, because you are not able to start up and enter into system in any way,therefore not allowed to install anything on device, from download mode anyway as shown on picture 1.
    2. FRP account CHECK uses Google account connected to device to prevent unauthorised usage as shown on picture 2.

On image 1 is shown "bricked" FRP BINARY LOCK in download mode. (hard bricked recovering)
    It needs flashing precise stock firmware, a computer, common sense and a lot of nerves to recover device.

On image 2 is shown simple Google account FRP Check lock.(easy account unlocking).
    It doesn't acquire computer or firmware flash, easy doable within a minute.

Confusion was that we thought you were talking about scenario 1.?

Attachments

• 15982744521588575482895047207505-picsay.jpg
      15982744521588575482895047207505-picsay.jpg
      31.7 KB · Views: 57
    • samsung-galaxy-tab-e-80-16gb-verizon-google-account-locked-sold-for-parts-1_29320182051508111284.jpg
      samsung-galaxy-tab-e-80-16gb-verizon-google-account-locked-sold-for-parts-1_29320182051508111284.jpg
      44.3 KB · Views: 58
    Last edited:
    Reactions: jhill110 and TiTiB

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Actually, most of us thought it was about FRP BINARY LOCK (device hard brick) in download mode, but it is only how simply bypass Google Account FRP CHECK....
      Those are two different things, therefore that was we missunderstood your claimes.

FRP can have two scenarios :
      1. FRP binary LOCK is happening deeper in download mode, because you are not able to start up and enter into system in any way,therefore not allowed to install anything on device, from download mode anyway as shown on picture 1.
      2. FRP account CHECK uses Google account connected to device to prevent unauthorised usage as shown on picture 2.

On image 1 is shown "bricked" FRP BINARY LOCK in download mode. (hard bricked recovering)
      It needs flashing precise stock firmware, a computer, common sense and a lot of nerves to recover device.

On image 2 is shown simple Google account FRP Check lock.(easy account unlocking).
      It doesn't acquire computer or firmware flash, easy doable within a minute.

Confusion was that we thought you were talking about scenario 1.?
      I downloaded the combination ROM from the link above, but have never used one (or even heard of them before this post), so I have a few questions:

(1) From what I've read, combo ROMs are 'service' ROMs with capabilities that are mostly useful on phones, but also seems to give the user more freedom over the device, in general. Is this correct?

(2) What advantages on an aleady rooted tablet?

(3) Wanna share any user experience(s)?

Thanks

Service rom. Can help you out of bricks. Nothing when you don't need it. But everything when you do.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone