• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

SM-T867U ROM

Search This thread

bklyn_syed

Aug 27, 2015
New york
Disclaimer:

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible if you use this and brick your device or if your device blows up, implodes. Follow the instructions and you should be good.

This is stock ROM with modifications.

You must have an Unlocked Boot loader.

ALWAYS BACKUP YOU’RE DATA BEFORE FLASHING.
Instructions:
• Download the zip file.
• Put the ROM.tar in AP slot with Odin.
• Reboot
• Wipe data
• Enjoy!
• Any Issues let me know!

ROM FEATURES:
- Force Encryption Off
- 90 plus fonts
- 3 Minit Battery and Clock Added
- Circle Battery
- Network Speed Options
- Few others
- Safetynet-fix from kdrag0n included in ROM just enable MagiskHide
- ViPER4AndroidFX included just install drivers and everything works
- Heavily Debloated
- Bluetooth, Screenshare and Shealth working.
- Disable shutter sound menu
- AppLock Protection menu
- Support RealTime Network Speed
- Enable Camera during call
- Voicecall recording
- Data usage view on quick panel
- Block call number menu

Telegram BKLYNROM

BKLYN Kernel source >> Link

To get your phone unlocked see this thread or @afaneh92 Unlock

TWRP included in the zip file Thanks to @afaneh92

Donations are not required but are encouraging, If want to support my work just click Here

Last edited:

timono

Feb 27, 2021
""This is stock ROM with modifications"

Just to be sure is not base on lineage OS right?

dovedescent7

Jun 18, 2011
Yes. You have to unlock your bootloader first prior to rooting but you'll have to pay to have your bootloader unlocked since it's T-mo branded. Here's a link to the forum explaining it:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...unlock-for-samsung-us-canada-devices.4215101/

Edit: link was broken. Fixed
Let me preface my response with: This is JUST MY OPINION: Just my thoughts/feelings on this

But I wish the Title of this thread stated all the "fyi" stuff. Like if the thread were labeled:

"ROM for T867U when you pay 100-200 for some random dude to "root" your tab, then you can install this Stock Rom with some mods"

Let me preface my response with: This is JUST MY OPINION: Just my thoughts/feelings on this

But I wish the Title of this thread stated all the "fyi" stuff. Like if the thread were labeled:

"ROM for T867U when you pay 100-200 for some random dude to "root" your tab, then you can install this Stock Rom with some mods"
A title isn't supposed to be a detailed description. This thread was created off the assumption/pre requisite that you already have an unlocked bootloader, hence the OP. You asked a question, so I provided an option to your dilemma. I did say in my previous post that you have to pay. If you are skeptical on paying for an unlock token, he is a reputable dev. XDA wouldn't just allow some random person to offer a service like this. And if this was false advertisement, the thread would have ceased to exist. And yes, it's quite unfortunate that we have to pay for our Snapdragon devices to be unlocked after all these years of relying on the hard work of devs to exploit, but it's better than being completely locked down. But you yourself can become the change you want to see and find an exploit if this irks you that much. If not, at least be grateful you have a possibility. But enough of this. I don't wish to hijack the thread

Reactions: megamb11 and tensux

geoffwdixon

May 14, 2020
Hello. I would like to try this stock ROM Based on T867USQS5CUG1

I have already swapped my firmware from T867V to T867U on boot loader version 5. I did not unlock the bootloader yet.

Seeing as this custom stock ROM is on the same boot loader version 5 would I be able to Flash it via Odin without unlocking the bootloader?

All the best.

megamb11

Oct 11, 2017
A title isn't supposed to be a detailed description. This thread was created off the assumption/pre requisite that you already have an unlocked bootloader, hence the OP. You asked a question, so I provided an option to your dilemma. I did say in my previous post that you have to pay. If you are skeptical on paying for an unlock token, he is a reputable dev. XDA wouldn't just allow some random person to offer a service like this. And if this was false advertisement, the thread would have ceased to exist. And yes, it's quite unfortunate that we have to pay for our Snapdragon devices to be unlocked after all these years of relying on the hard work of devs to exploit, but it's better than being completely locked down. But you yourself can become the change you want to see and find an exploit if this irks you that much. If not, at least be grateful you have a possibility. But enough of this. I don't wish to hijack the thread
Amen brother! Preach it!

Reactions: dovedescent7

megamb11

Oct 11, 2017
Note to the OP...

I see that there may be in incorrect reference to the fact that SAMPWND may NOT be offering the unlocked BL on their site for the T867U... at least none that I can see. I have put out a question to the dev on this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Amen brother! Preach it!
    Disclaimer:

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible if you use this and brick your device or if your device blows up, implodes. Follow the instructions and you should be good.

This is stock ROM with modifications.

You must have an Unlocked Boot loader.

ALWAYS BACKUP YOU’RE DATA BEFORE FLASHING.
    Instructions:
    • Download the zip file.
    • Put the ROM.tar in AP slot with Odin.
    • Reboot
    • Wipe data
    • Enjoy!
    • Any Issues let me know!

ROM FEATURES:
    - Force Encryption Off
    - 90 plus fonts
    - 3 Minit Battery and Clock Added
    - Circle Battery
    - Network Speed Options
    - Few others
    - Safetynet-fix from kdrag0n included in ROM just enable MagiskHide
    - ViPER4AndroidFX included just install drivers and everything works
    - Heavily Debloated
    - Bluetooth, Screenshare and Shealth working.
    - Disable shutter sound menu
    - AppLock Protection menu
    - Support RealTime Network Speed
    - Enable Camera during call
    - Voicecall recording
    - Data usage view on quick panel
    - Block call number menu

Telegram BKLYNROM

BKLYN Kernel source >> Link

To get your phone unlocked see this thread or @afaneh92 Unlock

TWRP included in the zip file Thanks to @afaneh92

Donations are not required but are encouraging, If want to support my work just click Here

Changelog

10/04/2021 BKLYN_TABS6_ROM_V_2.0.4

Download Link >> BKLYN_TABS6_ROM_V_2.0.4
    Based on T867USQS5CUG1