[SMALLAPP] Let Me Google That For You! v1.01 (16-03-2013)

Search This thread

soumya_digi

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 9, 2011
Kolkata
This is a small app to generate "let me Google that for you" links without leaving your foreground app.

You can also shorten the generated links and copy the generated or shortened link to share it with others.

This is my first small app. As I don't have a Play Store account, so I'm just sharing it here with you guys. :)

Requirements:
  • Xperia Z/T JB Small Apps framework

Screenshots:
8554630093_f18f62d2f6_z.jpg
8555738574_85dc8fb42c_z.jpg

Download Link:

LMGTFY Small v1.01

Changelog:
v1.01:
Minor fixes
Hides Shorten button after shortening the LMGTFY link to avoid clicking it again! ;)
Removed install to internal only from manifest.

v1:
Initial Release

Last edited:

Louis235

Jan 14, 2013
Münsterland
First of all thanks for providing this:)
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for me.
I got an LT18i with UHD 3.0.2.
I install it but it isn't shown when I open my Small Apps.
Anybody an idea what I could do?

Thanks in advance

soumya_digi

May 9, 2011
Kolkata

Thanks in advance

Make sure you're using the latest small apps framework. Working fine here and confirmed working on Xperia Z too! ;)
------------------------

BTW, I've made another small app. ;) Link is in my signature or grab it from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2190493!

Last edited:

sinoboss

Jan 13, 2013
AW: [SMALLAPP] Let Me Google That For You! v1 (14-03-2013)

Thanks in advance

Me too but when I install the latest Xperia z small app mod other small apps like camera doesnt work

sorry for my little english

Last edited:

Metallijim

Dec 1, 2011
Bedford
Google Pixel 7
Re: [SMALLAPP] Let Me Google That For You! v1 (14-03-2013)

Make sure you're using the latest small apps framework. Working fine here and confirmed working on Xperia Z too! ;)
------------------------

BTW, I've made another small app. ;) Link is in my signature or grab it from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2190493!

This other small app is working well with me. Couldn't install normally, had to push to data/app.
Could be my phone though.

Sent from my metalliArc S

Louis235

Jan 14, 2013
Münsterland
Hi.

Sorry but I'm a complete noob concerning "Framework" Of course I used the search function but instead of helping me the results were just irritating. Maybe someone could give me a link to the needed framework?
Even reading the Faq of my ROM (Uhd 3.0.2) didn't help.
It's only because I would really like to be able to use that Small App. Looks so f...ing cool:D

Greets

SammiSaysHello

XDA Portal Team
Sep 3, 2012
Australia
Hi.

Sorry but I'm a complete noob concerning "Framework" Of course I used the search function but instead of helping me the results were just irritating. Maybe someone could give me a link to the needed framework?
It's only because I would really like to be able to use that Small App. Looks so f...ing cool:D

Greets
you need to install aeon's small apps port which is compatible with .587 meaning you can't install it onto UHD 3.0.2 (which is based on .13). You can install it on UHD 2.0.3 though :)

Reactions: Louis235

Louis235

Jan 14, 2013
Münsterland
I only have the small apps that came with UHD till now but I'll try your update instantly and hope it will work. Will give feedback of course:)

Thanks for your efforts:good:
it doesn't work for me. I installed the app as usual like every apk and after recognizing that that doesn't work pushed it manually to app/data and set permissions rw-r-r. But without success.

Greets

soumya_digi

May 9, 2011
Kolkata
Thanks for your efforts:good:
it doesn't work for me. I installed the app as usual like every apk and after recognizing that that doesn't work pushed it manually to app/data and set permissions rw-r-r. But without success.

Greets

May be you're on Xperia T ICS small apps framework, that's why it is not working. Can you provide screenshots of the small app launcher and the calculator small app? That will make it clear what framework your phone has.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a small app to generate "let me Google that for you" links without leaving your foreground app.

You can also shorten the generated links and copy the generated or shortened link to share it with others.

This is my first small app. As I don't have a Play Store account, so I'm just sharing it here with you guys. :)

Requirements:
    • Xperia Z/T JB Small Apps framework

Screenshots:
    8554630093_f18f62d2f6_z.jpg
    8555738574_85dc8fb42c_z.jpg

Download Link:

LMGTFY Small v1.01

Changelog:
    v1.01:
    Minor fixes
    Hides Shorten button after shortening the LMGTFY link to avoid clicking it again! ;)
    Removed install to internal only from manifest.

v1:
    Initial Release
    another small app! :D Hopefully i can do a write up soon :)
    Great Job man......Keep it up :)
    wow great.thanks! will definitely try this
    Hi.

Greets
    you need to install aeon's small apps port which is compatible with .587 meaning you can't install it onto UHD 3.0.2 (which is based on .13). You can install it on UHD 2.0.3 though :)