[SMALLAPPs]Slider Controls | LMGTFY | Media Controls | Disc. Calculator | Small Torch

Search This thread

gius321

Mar 4, 2013
Tbilisi
Works with:

would be better to add Clean Music And JetAudioPlus...:good:

Works with:
► Sony Walkman Player
► Google Play Music
► MAVEN Player
► PowerAmp Player

◄ You tell me - List will be updated ►

naphets8

Sep 30, 2012
Yeah! Media controls is exactly what I, searched! Installed also the sliders. They are working great!

Thanks a lot for those useful small apps :cool:

I just have a small request. It's there any possibility to add next/previous album button for music control? It would be a nice feature. ( I'm using power amp)

"I know that my English isn't perfect, but I still hope it's comprehensible." Send over the cool Xperia Z

Last edited:

Okluzhion

Aug 7, 2011
Okay, so after some hours of work, I managed to create a Sony-looking SmallApp icon (for now only for Settings). I saw someone requested it, and since I was a bit bothered by the old icon myself, I decided to change it. Here is a screenie for you to check out (a bit bad quality, sorry for that, image resizing by a web hosting service isn't the best one ^^"). The testing was done with LMGTFY smallapp, xhdpi (sized down to 96x96, original is for xxdpi).

Screenshot_2013-06-13-22-05-31Nea.png

If there is any interest, I'll post the icons for xxhdpi and lower, also for the other smallapps from the OP. :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

Trafford Devil

Jan 22, 2012
If there is any interest, I'll post the icons for xxhdpi and lower, also for the other smallapps from the OP. :fingers-crossed:

There's definitely interest, especially if you could make the torch and media slider icons stock as well. It looks much better when it's the same as the other icons as currently its a bit jarring to see the different icons.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Okluzhion

Aug 7, 2011
There's definitely interest, especially if you could make the torch and media slider icons stock as well. It looks much better when it's the same as the other icons as currently its a bit jarring to see the different icons.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I PM'd soumya with all the icons, so now it's just up to him to update the apps when he finds some time. :)

Sent from my SXZ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    .-= let meGoogle that for you Small App=-.

This is a small app to generate "let me Google that for you" links without leaving your foreground app.

You can also shorten the generated links and copy the generated or shortened link to share it with others.

This is my first small app. As I don't have a Play Store account, so I'm just sharing it here with you guys. :)

Screenshots:
    8554630093_f18f62d2f6_z.jpg
    8555738574_85dc8fb42c_z.jpg

Changelog:
    v1.01:
    Minor fixes
    Hides Shorten button after shortening the LMGTFY link to avoid clicking it again! ;)
    Removed install to internal only from manifest.

v1:
    Initial Release

.-=Media Controls Small App=-.

This is a small app to control the media player. This is built using the latest Sony Unified SDK. Tested on Xperia Arc + Xperia V Walkman.

You can play/pause, go previous/next song in the playlist with this small app.

Works with:
    ► Sony Walkman Player
    ► Google Play Music
    ► MAVEN Player
    ► PowerAmp Player

◄ You tell me - List will be updated ►

Screenshot:
    8564497300_86352dc4ab_z.jpg

Changelog:
    v1.02:
    Added media volume slider.

v1.01:
    Partially tried to fix Play/Pause button according to music status when opening the small app again.

v1:
    Initial Release

.-=Discount Calculator Small App=-.

This is a simple small app to calculate the discounted price. May come handy when going for shopping with your girlfriend! ;)

After calculation, clicking on the result copies the result to clipboard, and long pressing the result will clear the fields.

Screenshot:
    8613322445_b42a6b4f5b.jpg
    8613311341_90c19aaffa.jpg

Changelog:
    v1:
    Initial Release

.-= Small Torch=-.

Small app to use the LED Flash as torch light!

Screenshot:
    8633331603_353d2dbf01.jpg

.-= Slider Controls Small App=-.

A small app to control brightness and media playback, ringtone, alarms, voice call volumes.

Screenshot:
    8651332626_0db2bcdef6.jpg
    8651332292_473677011d.jpg

Changelog:
    v1.02:
    Added switching between Auto and Manual Brightness by clicking the Brightness icon
    Reduced row height

v1.01:
    Test version
    Fixed brightness slider

v1:
    Initial Release
    Here are the smallapps with modded icons!

LINK
    @soumya_digi thanks for making these apps and letting me share the modded ones :D
    Okay, so after some hours of work, I managed to create a Sony-looking SmallApp icon (for now only for Settings). I saw someone requested it, and since I was a bit bothered by the old icon myself, I decided to change it. Here is a screenie for you to check out (a bit bad quality, sorry for that, image resizing by a web hosting service isn't the best one ^^"). The testing was done with LMGTFY smallapp, xhdpi (sized down to 96x96, original is for xxdpi).

Screenshot_2013-06-13-22-05-31Nea.png

great job friend :D

it would be fantastic!

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

link google play

there is here a small app for sms, and it is a paid app.

Anyone would try it? I hadn't yet my xperia z... there is only a feedack (in italian) that say it doesn't work. But in other languages ( english united kingdom for ex) work really good

if helped press thanks! :p

Just checked it out. Recent reviews say its working.

Could you make a Small whatsapp app?

Sorry, no is the answer. :(

Could you make a small app for opening torch light. :)

Made a quick test version.

Users please download the attachment and test whether it's working or not! :fingers-crossed:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone