• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[SMART FLASHABLE ZIP]Android M Bootanimation for Samsung Devices

Search This thread

Jertlok

Jul 5, 2012
android-m-hero-w1280-w782.jpg

INTRODUCTION AND CREDITS
Update:
This Android M Bootanimation seems to work on many Samsung Device, thanks for all your feedback, now if you go down you can see all the Supported Devices (confirmed).

Hello guys, today i wanna share with you the Android M Bootanimation for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
First of all i have to mention the source where i took the Android M bootanimation > https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DustinWann/posts/MY9rvYJiNbj, the CyanogenMod team for their Bootanimation binary and VillainRom for his awesome VrTheme script that, with some adjustments, made possible to automatise a backup zip for the Stock Samsung Bootanimation.

SUPPORTED DEVICES
Note: the bootanimation has a 1440x2560 resolution, it may does not fit perfectly your screen! :)
  • Note 5
  • Note 4 (All Variants)
  • Note 2 - N7100
  • Note 3
  • S6 - G925
  • S5
  • S4 - i9505
  • Galaxy J5
If your device it's not in the list you can try it anyway, my zip automatically creates a flashable backup! if it worked write a feedback! Thank you very much!

DOWNLOAD AND VIDEO PREVIEW

New update! Support for KK and MM added!

[KK]SmartAndroidMBootanimation.zip
[LL]SmartAndroidMBootanimation.zip
[MM]SmartAndroidMBootanimation.zip

INSTALLATION GUIDE

To install it you need a recovery, i suggest you TWRP but other recoveries should go fine too. Should i write the steps? Ok, download the zip and flash it...DONE! ;)
Note: after the flash a backup zip will be created inside /sdcard/vrtheme-backup/

USEFUL ZIPS

-Do you wanna revert to the original bootanimation binary restoring the Stock Bootanimation? > Flash the autogenerated zip in /sdcard/vrtheme-backup/StockBootanimationRestorer.zip

-Do you wanna totally remove the Shutdown animation? > ShutdownAnimation Remover (Note: this zip just deletes the ShutdownAnimation.qmg file)

SUPPORT
Did you like my work? Support me via pressing the
ArEunxH.png
button or even sharing your feedback! Have a nice day!

_

Last edited:

Bart3n

Nov 29, 2010
Pittem
Can you make a shutdownanimation? Because i have the sweden version there are other boot- and shutdown animations.. (Carrier locked) i allready have the bootanimation but i still need a different shutdown one. Thx

white7561

Sep 27, 2013
Somewhere
Can you make a shutdownanimation? Because i have the sweden version there are other boot- and shutdown animations.. (Carrier locked) i allready have the bootanimation but i still need a different shutdown one. Thx
For shutdown. I remove the shutdown anim . it will auto return to normal android shutdown screen

Reactions: Jertlok

Jertlok

Jul 5, 2012

I have made a zip that allows to replace all the carrier animations with the Samsung Stock one > Branded Bootanimation Remover.
Or you can even remove it via exploring inside System/media and removing the file named "shutdown.qmg"

Jertlok

Jul 5, 2012
Thread updated:
-Added BrandedBootanimationRemover, a zip that allows to remove all the branded animations
-Added ShutdownAnimation Remover, a zip that allows to only remove the Shutdown animation.

I will look forward making also a shutdown animation, hold on! :)

Reactions: aureluanobue

Bart3n

Nov 29, 2010
Pittem
Since you have a permissive recovery you can remove the Shutdown.qmg via the Recovery.
I wanna make your life easier, I made another zip :p
Download ShutdownAnimation Remover and install it via Recovery.

Yes i have twrp installed! ;) will try it, thx

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Since you have a permissive recovery you can remove the Shutdown.qmg via the Recovery.
I wanna make your life easier, I made another zip :p
Download ShutdownAnimation Remover and install it via Recovery.

Didn't work, not the brandedbootanimation remover or the shutdownanimationremover..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    android-m-hero-w1280-w782.jpg

INTRODUCTION AND CREDITS
    Update:
    This Android M Bootanimation seems to work on many Samsung Device, thanks for all your feedback, now if you go down you can see all the Supported Devices (confirmed).

Hello guys, today i wanna share with you the Android M Bootanimation for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
    First of all i have to mention the source where i took the Android M bootanimation > https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DustinWann/posts/MY9rvYJiNbj, the CyanogenMod team for their Bootanimation binary and VillainRom for his awesome VrTheme script that, with some adjustments, made possible to automatise a backup zip for the Stock Samsung Bootanimation.

SUPPORTED DEVICES
    Note: the bootanimation has a 1440x2560 resolution, it may does not fit perfectly your screen! :)
    • Note 5
    • Note 4 (All Variants)
    • Note 2 - N7100
    • Note 3
    • S6 - G925
    • S5
    • S4 - i9505
    • Galaxy J5
    If your device it's not in the list you can try it anyway, my zip automatically creates a flashable backup! if it worked write a feedback! Thank you very much!

DOWNLOAD AND VIDEO PREVIEW

New update! Support for KK and MM added!

[KK]SmartAndroidMBootanimation.zip
    [LL]SmartAndroidMBootanimation.zip
    [MM]SmartAndroidMBootanimation.zip

INSTALLATION GUIDE

To install it you need a recovery, i suggest you TWRP but other recoveries should go fine too. Should i write the steps? Ok, download the zip and flash it...DONE! ;)
    Note: after the flash a backup zip will be created inside /sdcard/vrtheme-backup/

USEFUL ZIPS

-Do you wanna revert to the original bootanimation binary restoring the Stock Bootanimation? > Flash the autogenerated zip in /sdcard/vrtheme-backup/StockBootanimationRestorer.zip

-Do you wanna totally remove the Shutdown animation? > ShutdownAnimation Remover (Note: this zip just deletes the ShutdownAnimation.qmg file)

SUPPORT
    Did you like my work? Support me via pressing the
    ArEunxH.png
    button or even sharing your feedback! Have a nice day!

_
    Yes, it's even smoother than the stock one!

I have made a zip that allows to replace all the carrier animations with the Samsung Stock one > Branded Bootanimation Remover.
    Or you can even remove it via exploring inside System/media and removing the file named "shutdown.qmg"
    thanks, running on 5.1.1 rom deodex Alexandre basis.
    Worked well with Wanam lite 5.1.1. Thank you.
    workin good on dr.ketan 5.0.1 - N910F v2 ROM
    Also flashed with CWM
    Thanks mate .
    Thanks, works great on N910U with Sweet ROM 15

Thanks for all your feedbacks! :D