Smart Phone development inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RKH2

Nov 25, 2017
I am writing to inquire if anyone would give me quote on how much they would charge to make me three or five smart phones as a possible prototype for my own line of smart phones. I don't own a company. I am just an individual with an idea and I own my own trademark that I would sell the phones under (I would name the phone my trademark name). Naturally, I would want to be able to make a profit from the sale of the phones. If anyone would be interested in helping me get started with three to five smart phones at a reasonable price, please let me know. Thank you!

xanthrax

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee Lead / RC-RT Com - Vampire
Staff member
Apr 12, 2011
Darkside
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
I am writing to inquire if anyone would give me quote on how much they would charge to make me three or five smart phones as a possible prototype for my own line of smart phones. I don't own a company. I am just an individual with an idea and I own my own trademark that I would sell the phones under (I would name the phone my trademark name). Naturally, I would want to be able to make a profit from the sale of the phones. If anyone would be interested in helping me get started with three to five smart phones at a reasonable price, please let me know. Thank you!

This isn`t a place where we actually discuss things , there are plenty of forums outside XDA , here we mainly keep on software development and moreover, according to forum rules

7. Do not spam, sell or trade on the forums.

If you wish to advertise a product, simply contact us. We can provide ads but you are not permitted to just post it in the forums. If you do, it will be removed and you're likely to receive a ban.
The buying, selling, trading and / or exchanging of any item is now prohibited on XDA, in any forum or via Private Messages. We now use www.swappa.com
I know you do not advertise anything yet here but I don`t want this topic to turn into a business talk thus thread closed
Thanks for understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.