Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I've got mine S21U(exynos) today, April update
Screenshot_20210414-235522_AnTuTu Benchmark.jpg

Reactions: fdomi

BaltazarIX

Aug 10, 2013
Baranowo
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Very good result! How did you get your copy of the AnTuTu app? I heard there are many unrealiable places to download it from, wrapped with malware, so I have been reluctant to download it, unless reassured of a version that's clean and good to run.
I've downloaded main app from https://www.antutu.com/en/download.htm and 3D helper from Galaxy Store. I was assuming that downloading app from antutu.com will be safest option but that must be a reason why it's not in Google Store...

Reactions: fdomi

Berserker900

• May 7, 2020
    Xiaomi and oneplus are always better in Benchmark. But i think in daily use galaxy phones are more stable .
    S21u with snapdragon 888 has almost same Performance as Exynos 2100.
    Not complaining tbh, i never did a rendering on my device. I have a humongous PC for that.

Also yeah, i did not see much difference when i compared mine E2100 to my friends HK SD.

He lost couple of things coz he imported it while i did not.

But i just wanted to share the video and read your opinion guys.

Reactions: Keyvannn

aj7400

• May 25, 2013
    Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
    Xiaomi and oneplus are always better in Benchmark. But i think in daily use galaxy phones are more stable .
    Both oneplus and xiaomi are going to 45°c or even higher .
    Whereas samsungs stays cool at 40°c.

Moreover both processors are made by samsung this time around ,
    So tbh samsung is reducing the benchmarks results of sd888 , so that people dont complain .

In general sd888 is scoring better in both geekbench and antutu as compared to e2100

Goku1992

• Feb 29, 2016
    Dortmund

So tbh samsung is reducing the benchmarks results of sd888 , so that people dont complain .

In general sd888 is scoring better in both geekbench and antutu as compared to e2100
    Yes thats right but we can say exynos isnt that bad as the last years... Isnt as fast as snapdragon but better than last gen snapdragon lol... Last year it was also slower and less eficient than the snapdragon the year before so now it isnt as bad... But yes Samsung should have made the exynos on pair, especially the gpu is a few Generations behind...

BaltazarIX

Aug 10, 2013
    Baranowo
    Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
    Two weeks ago I was more into Xiaomi Mi 11 ultra, OP 9 Pro was total disappointment. But after watching reviews, seeing that both Xiaomi and OP can get so hot that they have to dim screen brightness was terrifying.

I prefer to have slightly less benchmark score and have cooler and more stable device.

I'm not mobile gamer, I have really decent PC and Nintendo Switch as a backup.

Last year Snapdragon vs Exynos was bad but this year I'm even glad that I have Exynos. I watched some benchmarks, and it looks like Snapdragon is better with GPU tasks, Exynos wins in CPU tasks. Considering that I'm not even bothering playing games on my smartphone I don't have complaints.

Or maybe one... photos from Snapdragon version looks sharper if I'm not mistaken. I don't had a chance for some outdoor testing cause currently the weather for my area is rainy.

Reactions: Berserker900

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I don't know how anyone would bother getting the Exynos. It's trash. I went straight for the snapdragon and couldn't be happier.

Maybe because China and USA are not the whole world.
      I know there are already a few threads for the same discussion ,
      But I am making this thread for a healthy discussion on what's better between Snapdragon 888 and Exynos 2100 after the latest software updates for both models .

There are youtube reviews that are contradictory to each other

1) Mrwhosetheboss says Snapdragon is way better and Exynos is heating like crazy.
      Also in camera sd>exynos

2) The tech chap on the other hand says Exynos to be faster and cooler .

Let's discuss

After my experience with the Exynos, I'm far more inclined to believe the Tech Chap. I've had no issues with thermal throttling, and my phone sits most of the time at between 28 and 32 degrees when being used under normal circumstances (browsing, light camera use etc). I've also run the benchmarks he ran and got pretty much the same results. I'm very happy with it.

I strongly suspect that boss geezer just had bad luck and picked up an Exynos model with a bad SOC. The difference between the two is he didn't buy another to rule that out.

General announcement
      Versus threads have a tendency to sometime bring out bad sides of people... I've had to spend a few minutes cleaning up the thread, since language and temper was getting a bit out of hand.

Keep things civil and respectful, and there's no need for profanities or name-calling. Simple as that...

If anyone has anything to add, or any questions, my conversation inbox is always open.

Have a good day everybody.
      Didgeridoohan
      Forum Moderator/Developer Relations
      Yo bro,

Listen, avoid YouTube reviews. Bro these ppl are just benefiting from these kindda arguments and stuff.

I had the s21 ultra 512 and i sold it coz i have literally watched every single review out there and was too worried i might have been scammed or made the wrong choice.

After talking to some ppl here i bought it again and this time i made sure i cleared my search history lol and never ever to watch a thing.

It is not SD888 but it is close, it has good battery, cameras are barely any difference between them. If you game a lot you should really just buy a different phone just for gaming.

The screen is phenomenal.

Bro i live in Kuwait, temps here reach 55°....until now i have not experienced any extreme heating issues.

My advice to you, don't listen to anything, the device is amazing...yes it lacks behind the SD888 but for me it's the better pick.. i get warranty for a year and a trade on later or i can even sell it and not lose while the imported is basically non sellable here.

So weigh things out and decide, once you decide do not regret. Do not hesitate it's just a phone, if you have a slight doubt avoid it and wait for a different phone.

Goodluck.