Question So, If 13 B2 Is Giving Your P6P Hot Flashes, The End Result Might Just Be No More 5G Like Me?

Search This thread

evnStevn

I've read that handset heating was never a good thing, but I wasn't convinced that my sim card (the real one, not virtual) could be damaged?
It happened yesterday, so I hurried over to my local T-Mobile store and picked-up a new sim card for "Sim Slot #1", & heard some words that most of us had forgotten about since the covid-19 pandemic, "No Charge" (thanks again, T-Mobile, Heritage Oaks Plaza Lecanto FL).
You guys rock!.👍😎👍
All is well again, my 5G is back and I decided to flunk myself outta beta school again! I'm relieved to be "current" now (back-to-basics whatev) & running the latest public bld. of A12 & doing so flawlessly! I received an OTA yesterday & a friend mentioned to me that this 300 mb+ update is the latest of Google's "feature - tweaker" + May Security Patch & possibly could turn out to be our long awaited & anticipated arrival of the Android 12 - Stable. This would be (early) good news, indeed. 🤣
Safe Journeys everyone....es

Last edited:
Reactions: fil3s

CoolRalph

Feb 3, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
oddly enough, i was on 12 stable and had an overheating issue. i even got a few notifications about it. im now running 13 beta 2 with much better battery and no overheating

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've read that handset heating was never a good thing, but I wasn't convinced that my sim card (the real one, not virtual) could be damaged?
    It happened yesterday, so I hurried over to my local T-Mobile store and picked-up a new sim card for "Sim Slot #1", & heard some words that most of us had forgotten about since the covid-19 pandemic, "No Charge" (thanks again, T-Mobile, Heritage Oaks Plaza Lecanto FL).
    You guys rock!.👍😎👍
    All is well again, my 5G is back and I decided to flunk myself outta beta school again! I'm relieved to be "current" now (back-to-basics whatev) & running the latest public bld. of A12 & doing so flawlessly! I received an OTA yesterday & a friend mentioned to me that this 300 mb+ update is the latest of Google's "feature - tweaker" + May Security Patch & possibly could turn out to be our long awaited & anticipated arrival of the Android 12 - Stable. This would be (early) good news, indeed. 🤣
    Safe Journeys everyone....es