So this is a solution that works for some google apps, i did some test and here's the result:

Search This thread

Vath Antilochas

Nov 5, 2022
Last edited:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
So this is a solution that works for some google apps, i did some test and here's the result:

I included a list of apps that work with Lighthouse.
@Vath Antilochas Please check the inbox of your private messages / conversations and stop immediately to create duplicates of this thread. Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

forgotten_jp

Oct 27, 2011
It's a modded version of microG.
I installed it and even it recognized the G account on settings, the different apps do not do it.

Reactions: denzel09

adryyy

Nov 3, 2012
Seems to be similar to https://github.com/jcchikikomori/GmsCoreHuawei .
Probably based on MicroG v0.2.14.204215, as the version inside app it is 214816051-noen.
APK size is smaller than the oficial MicroG, so probably there are some functions removed.

Even so, it got the same problem as the versions mentioned by me, oficial or Huawei modified one, you can sign-in, but the Gapps would not recognize the Google Account.
You have it inside settings, at account, but can't use it.

Tested on MatePad 10.4, Build number 2.0.0.250, Android 10, HarmonyOS 2.0.

xson

Dec 27, 2009
Probably based on MicroG v0.2.14.204215, as the version inside app it is 214816051-noen.
APK size is smaller than the oficial MicroG, so probably there are some functions removed.

Even so, it got the same problem as the versions mentioned by me, oficial or Huawei modified one, you can sign-in, but the Gapps would not recognize the Google Account.

Yes, it looks a modified microg.

vertus

Nov 10, 2022
Get this constantly.
Screenshot_20221110_141504.jpg

Reactions: cafemandala

shin9999

Mar 31, 2010
JB
For lighthouse is not every HUAWEI phone can be use …but can be normal use in Malaysia as a lot of YouTuber testing mate 50 with lighthouse installed. And is approve by huawei in Malaysia (maybe)
E35CFF34-669E-4EB3-874F-50E0FCF780EC.png

Reactions: freaktunning

ThaDraGun

Apr 25, 2012
So this only works on Malaysia phones???? If I change my app gallery region to Malaysia it still won't work?

I can't believe there isn't an easy way to get Google services yet. Need it on my wife's p40 pro and everything Ive tried doesn't work.
GBOX just doesn't cut it, slow and doesn't work that great

yZhentan

Apr 30, 2019
Same issue here,also cannt login Google functionly,even i m the user in Malaysia&using huawei nova8i which support lighthouse app too.

Attachments

• IMG_20221113_205213.jpg
    IMG_20221113_205213.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 382
  • Screenshot_20221113_204544_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_20221113_204544_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 380

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Your device is running os emui 12 not harmony os 3.0. Technically neither os should support lighthouse microg. Over time there will be additional viewers to experiment with microg lighthouse APK to determine its utility, success, limitation and failures. Most Huawei device owners are aware native gms will not work in emui 12 as an example but may succeed in harmony os. So perhaps this is the case in lighthouse microg. We do not have enough information from the developer unfortunately. The only device that officially claims to support lighthouse microg for google apps is Huawei mate 50 pro Emui version Id 636.
    I am confused, isn't this thread full of people who have it working with either EMUI 12 or HarmonyOS 3.0? If not those, then what would it work on? It's so hard to follow what's going on.

I have the International NOH-NX9 European (C432) Mate 40 Pro, but I got similar errors to others. Installing the file from the early thread post, I can add my account, but not apps can access them. I noticed using the upload from post #9, if I update to the AppGallery version I still have the Nexus 9 device profile available, but it still doesn't actually connect to any apps like chrome, maps, google, voice, podcasts, etc.

I really hope I can get this to work, since I don't have a calling plan, so Google Voice is my only phone number. I've been using OurPlay for some things, but it doesn't work with Google Voice at all.

Huawei Mate 40 Pro Malaysia.
    Mate 40 Pro latest software update can login google maps with google account. Update versionView attachment 5837761 12.0.0.305 (C636E2R4P5 )

When did you get this? I recently got an OTA update to 12.0.0.302 and it says I have no updates available.

Has anyone tested this? Is it safe and does it work?

Edit: Modified international to C432 thanks
    [I]hangneko21[/I]

I included a list of apps that work with Lighthouse.
    Hi guys... This is working for single google account!!! (Not working for Mutiple accounts)
    Try this way: (I have checked this option on Android 11 EMUI 12 only - I don't know about others)

1. If you already installed Lighthouse and Lighthouse EX first clean data and remove the cache files (If you are already not installed go to 3rd point)

Screenshot_20221119_125218_com.android.settings.jpg

2. Then uninstall all Lighthouse and Lighthouse EX and reboot the phone

3. Install chrome APK first

4. Then Install Lighthouse (make sure not to open it and leave it, as it is...)

5. Open chrome and click on settings > click on sync (This will trigger lighthouse and add your google account here) (If you have enabled the 2-step verification, I suggest you turn it off until this process is done. Enable it later)

6. Once you successfully added Goto Settings > apps > Click on lighthouse

7. Now click on Lighthouse gear icon

Screenshot_20221119_124613_com.android.settings.jpg

8. This will Trigger/Install Lighthouse EX and install it. (Allow necessary permissions too)

9. You can install GMaps, Youtube APKs now...

10. Thank me later :) :)

Can't locate it at HMS. Is there a link to download the app?
    Here you go.
    Hi guys... This is working for single google account!!! (Not working for Mutiple accounts)
    Try this way: (I have checked this option on Android 11 EMUI 12 only - I don't know about others)

1. If you already installed Lighthouse and Lighthouse EX first clean data and remove the cache files (If you are already not installed go to 3rd point)

View attachment 5765191

2. Then uninstall all Lighthouse and Lighthouse EX and reboot the phone

3. Install chrome APK first

4. Then Install Lighthouse (make sure not to open it and leave it, as it is...)

5. Open chrome and click on settings > click on sync (This will trigger lighthouse and add your google account here) (If you have enabled the 2-step verification, I suggest you turn it off until this process is done. Enable it later)

6. Once you successfully added Goto Settings > apps > Click on lighthouse

7. Now click on Lighthouse gear icon

View attachment 5765187

8. This will Trigger/Install Lighthouse EX and install it. (Allow necessary permissions too)

9. You can install GMaps, Youtube APKs now...

10. Thank me later :) :)
    Followed the instructions
    Couldn't get it work on my P40 5g in Europe zone