• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

So when exactly is it coming out?

Search This thread

Geordie Affy

Oct 21, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne
No they havent said yet specifically.

They probably will announce it in a few weeks ... I do find it stupid to just say September when releasing a phone ... being more specific would help and surely they know the release date by now, Then again they probably don't lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Darnell_Chat_TN

Nov 29, 2008
Chattanooga, TN
Google Pixel 4 XL
They don't give an exact date, because things are prone to fail and cause short delays. So, they give a ballpark month window. And provide more certain dates when things in the delivery chain are more certain.

I am still waiting for the D-Link AC5300 router, that D-Link said would be out by now... These things are never certain.

ambervals6

Jun 14, 2015
They don't give an exact date, because things are prone to fail and cause short delays. So, they give a ballpark month window. And provide more certain dates when things in the delivery chain are more certain.

I am still waiting for the D-Link AC5300 router, that D-Link said would be out by now... These things are never certain.

Yes yes no wonder why Apple does so well. They always have a game plan ready and stick to it.

Sent from my LG-D800

Darnell_Chat_TN

Nov 29, 2008
Chattanooga, TN
Google Pixel 4 XL
Yes yes no wonder why Apple does so well. They always have a game plan ready and stick to it.

Sent from my LG-D800

Yea, that's why Apple's stock is being downgraded.

It's not some talk of a set release date that takes a device to the top.

And unlike Apple, Android device makers control much less of the development chain.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

At least Moto gives a month and might meet it.

That D-Link AC5300 router I mentioned... I called D-link and now they are saying by "the end of the year"... Some estimate for release... They initially were saying by Q2 2015 back in January. Now, they've pushed back to possibly years end, with no other estimate for release.

ambervals6

Jun 14, 2015
Yea, that's why Apple's stock is being downgraded.

It's not some talk of a set release date that takes a device to the top.

And unlike Apple, Android device makers control much less of the development chain.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

At least Moto gives a month and might meet it.

That D-Link AC5300 router I mentioned... I called D-link and now they are saying by "the end of the year"... Some estimate for release... They initially were saying by Q2 2015 back in January. Now, they've pushed back to possibly years end, with no other estimate for release.

Lol no offense but what do you know about stock lmao. And I said apple is very customer oriented. You know what to expect when to expect. No b.s games there.

Sent from my A0001

ambervals6

Jun 14, 2015
I know enough.

And a company that controls the full product, plus carriers more weight in the market. Can call their own shots.

Doesn't matter the why. Just saying you have to give Apple credit for that. They treat customers with respect. Look at all these android troll companies, 1+, motorola or even google. Especially google. Their phone releases are always vague, always have problems and sometimes even empty balloons.

Sent from my A0001

husker91

Oct 1, 2008
Crowley, TX
Doesn't matter the why. Just saying you have to give Apple credit for that. They treat customers with respect. Look at all these android troll companies, 1+, motorola or even google. Especially google. Their phone releases are always vague, always have problems and sometimes even empty balloons.

Sent from my A0001

Troll companies? Lol I don't even know whether to take these comments seriously or not... If you don't like the "troll" companies producing android phones, there are alternatives.

Reactions: Geordie Affy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my A0001

Troll companies? Lol I don't even know whether to take these comments seriously or not... If you don't like the "troll" companies producing android phones, there are alternatives.