• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[SODP][ROM][AOSP][XZ2, XZ2C, XZ3] SonyAOSP 11 [BETA]

Search This thread

MartinX3

Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2014
Mars
martinx3.github.io
but gapps working fine in v6 rom ,but no gcam
You can also use microG
I switched yesterday to it.

In magisk is an installer modul (with instructions for a patched play store)
Also there is a magisk module to enable calendar and contacts sync.
On XDA is a guide to enable android auto/car support with microg.
The signature spoofing can be easily patched by magisk -> riru -> lsposed -> signature spoofing xposed module

xtLUCIFER

Nov 7, 2020
You can also use microG
I switched yesterday to it.

In magisk is an installer modul (with instructions for a patched play store)
Also there is a magisk module to enable calendar and contacts sync.
On XDA is a guide to enable android auto/car support with microg.
The signature spoofing can be easily patched by magisk -> riru -> lsposed -> signature spoofing xposed module
ok i understand im trying it now ..thanks for suggesstion , but bro please make a rom for gaming eas enable kernel and less tweak one , no much throttling like corvus os ,,,its a humble request to a great developer

MartinX3

Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2014
Mars
martinx3.github.io
ok i understand im trying it now ..thanks for suggesstion , but bro please make a rom for gaming eas enable kernel and less tweak one , no much throttling like corvus os ,,,its a humble request to a great developer
I'm sorry, but I'm not a gaming guy
If I play I use a computer
Games are asks aging the phone and its battery faster
And a gaming focused kernel would also lead into instability and battery drain

xtLUCIFER

Nov 7, 2020
i can understand but in my country there are many xz2 users who play games on this phone bcz its cheap price phone with extra good hardware thts why requisting you to create kernel for stock one or a rom ,is it possible to increase refresh rate from 60Hz to 70hz like in poco f1? i dnt hav a computer or laptop for thease types works thats why help us sir

xtLUCIFER

Nov 7, 2020
no worries of battery drain we use charge during gameplay ,sony is good in battery managment ,but its need modification to maintain fps under 50 degree voltage ,hotdrop and heatup causing lag and fps drops otherwise its a still gaming phone due to powerfull sdm845

hibikase

May 31, 2019
Indonesia
Project Treble
Xperia XZ2
i can understand but in my country there are many xz2 users who play games on this phone bcz its cheap price phone with extra good hardware thts why requisting you to create kernel for stock one or a rom ,is it possible to increase refresh rate from 60Hz to 70hz like in poco f1? i dnt hav a computer or laptop for thease types works thats why help us sir
There's custom Kernel in another xda thread with performance unlocking.
And I think that Sony is not type for gaming phone.

xtLUCIFER

Nov 7, 2020
There's custom Kernel in another xda thread with performance unlocking.
And I think that Sony is not type for gaming phone.
phone hardware is same,depends on software how to use that hardware for gaming...need some customizations from dvlprs and can u plz tell me that gaming kernel is for xz2 or for other device?

hibikase

May 31, 2019
Indonesia
Project Treble
Xperia XZ2

duckwind

Jan 5, 2016
Hello Guys, great work on the rom! Do the DRM Keys stay in place for the rom? and how is the camera compared to the original stock camera app?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It seems that the new 4.19 kernel with A12 has amazing battery times, thanks to the amazing SODP-Team.
    12h deepsleep with wifi and simcard consumes 2% battery (100% to 98%)
    @Danj1
    Yes, AOSP12 will get a new thread after my next exam and the release of OEMv2 next week, if Tama compiles, boots and is mostly usable in Android. :)
    Progress for our device

What´s about SONY Xperia XZ2P (Aurora)? Doe´s it belong to the TAMA-family? Will the SODP-ROM run on this system too? Of course I found the official LOS18.1 version; but I would prefer a SODP-solution.....
    What´s about SONY Xperia XZ2P (Aurora)? Doe´s it belong to the TAMA-family? Will the SODP-ROM run on this system too? Of course I found the official LOS18.1 version; but I would prefer a SODP-solution.....
    Sadly there won't be an official support, because the vendor of the bionz camera chip didn't allow the usage in sodp.
    A bird twittered to me, that we got a booted 5.14 mainline kernel on the xz2.
    Now features like usb, sdcard, etc gets added.
    It seems that the new 4.19 kernel with A12 has amazing battery times, thanks to the amazing SODP-Team.
    12h deepsleep with wifi and simcard consumes 2% battery (100% to 98%)
    The A12 build guide is up and I almost synced A12 AOSP.

Now we need to wait for it to be in a bootable state on tama. :)
    The august release will be delayed to match OEMv6 with its new adreno drivers.
    I thought your next project is ArrowOS,, or will do at same time?
    Sadly in my life outside of the smartphone stuff my job and my studies ate much time (corona virus/chaos at the university because of the old, internet hating teachers and trouble in the job because corona made our customers crazy).

Seems that arrowOS should start with android 12 (and we probably get kernel 4.19 which should fix our battery drain caused bei the qcom RPMh preventing the real deep sleep).
    So I hope optimistically I can port it now. (the battery drain disturbed me a lot, since I don't want to age my battery).

And I need to port my TWRP on AOSP11.

And some IT projects for my family, since I'm the multi functional cowpigsheep there doing development, server administration, smartphone fixes, etc for them xD