• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[SODP][ROM][AOSP][XZ2, XZ2C, XZ3] SonyAOSP 11 [BETA]

Search This thread

xsetiadi

Aug 26, 2015
Indonesia
You can also use microG
I switched yesterday to it.

In magisk is an installer modul (with instructions for a patched play store)
Also there is a magisk module to enable calendar and contacts sync.
On XDA is a guide to enable android auto/car support with microg.
The signature spoofing can be easily patched by magisk -> riru -> lsposed -> signature spoofing xposed module
if you gonna go with this, make sure its implemented in system by default, so I can still use the full feature of micro G without rooting my device, some banking or digital wallet apps reject if your device root, and until now i think magisk still can not bypass safety net

MartinX3

Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2014
Mars
martinx3.github.io

bluep

Aug 1, 2008
I saw there's a new version of the binary blob available on sony dev for the TAMA platform (OEMV8A) since Dec 6th.
@MartinX3 : Are you going to create an AOSP11 ROM for that OEM, too? Or are we going to ignore it, awaiting AOSP12?

Xx1madskept1xx

Dec 18, 2021
Hi man. I'm so sorry. I have Hxxx single sim with lock bootloader. I can't have 11 android in my device and install oem app for newer Sony devices in apkmirror? Sorry my English bad)

MartinX3

Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2014
Mars
martinx3.github.io
It seems that the new 4.19 kernel with A12 has amazing battery times, thanks to the amazing SODP-Team.
12h deepsleep with wifi and simcard consumes 2% battery (100% to 98%)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211227-003652_1.png
    Screenshot_20211227-003652_1.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 60

brasco93

Aug 25, 2017
i really want to flash this sodp rom, but my deivce H8416 with android 10 build number 52.1.a.3.137 can't unlock the bootloader.

already try within unlocking code from sony and 2 differents method, via sony flash tool and adb with the fastboot unlock bootloader 0x***** mode and always the same results with an failed/no permission.

finally came accross with this paid way with S1 quicktool something.

because if i have to pay, i need to pay around 30 USD, mean while i buy this device around 105 USD, seems not a good choice for me.

is there any way or help me so i can unlock this bootloader ? Please.

Or maybe just accepting my faith. sorry for bad english.

hibikase

May 31, 2019
Indonesia
Project Treble
Xperia XZ2
i really want to flash this sodp rom, but my deivce H8416 with android 10 build number 52.1.a.3.137 can't unlock the bootloader.

already try within unlocking code from sony and 2 differents method, via sony flash tool and adb with the fastboot unlock bootloader 0x***** mode and always the same results with an failed/no permission.

because if i have to pay, i need to pay around 30 USD, mean while i buy this device around 105 USD, seems not a good choice for me.

Accept your faith

MartinX3

Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2014
Mars
martinx3.github.io

Probably accepting faith

Maybe S1

But NFC won't work

Danj1

Nov 17, 2015

Top Liked Posts

What´s about SONY Xperia XZ2P (Aurora)? Doe´s it belong to the TAMA-family? Will the SODP-ROM run on this system too? Of course I found the official LOS18.1 version; but I would prefer a SODP-solution.....
    Sadly there won't be an official support, because the vendor of the bionz camera chip didn't allow the usage in sodp.
    It seems that the new 4.19 kernel with A12 has amazing battery times, thanks to the amazing SODP-Team.
    @Danj1
    Yes, AOSP12 will get a new thread after my next exam and the release of OEMv2 next week, if Tama compiles, boots and is mostly usable in Android. :)
    Progress for our device

What´s about SONY Xperia XZ2P (Aurora)? Doe´s it belong to the TAMA-family? Will the SODP-ROM run on this system too? Of course I found the official LOS18.1 version; but I would prefer a SODP-solution.....
    Sadly there won't be an official support, because the vendor of the bionz camera chip didn't allow the usage in sodp.
    A bird twittered to me, that we got a booted 5.14 mainline kernel on the xz2.
    Now features like usb, sdcard, etc gets added.
    The A12 build guide is up and I almost synced A12 AOSP.

Now we need to wait for it to be in a bootable state on tama. :)
    The august release will be delayed to match OEMv6 with its new adreno drivers.
    I thought your next project is ArrowOS,, or will do at same time?
    Sadly in my life outside of the smartphone stuff my job and my studies ate much time (corona virus/chaos at the university because of the old, internet hating teachers and trouble in the job because corona made our customers crazy).

Seems that arrowOS should start with android 12 (and we probably get kernel 4.19 which should fix our battery drain caused bei the qcom RPMh preventing the real deep sleep).
    So I hope optimistically I can port it now. (the battery drain disturbed me a lot, since I don't want to age my battery).

And I need to port my TWRP on AOSP11.

And some IT projects for my family, since I'm the multi functional cowpigsheep there doing development, server administration, smartphone fixes, etc for them xD