How To Guide [Soft Unbrick] How to Flash the Stock Firmware in Realme GT Neo 2 [bitra][Fastboot Mode]

Search This thread

Alifirdaus

Dec 25, 2015
btw you did not locked your bootloader back after flashing the rom? If you did, that may caused the error

lotdsiv

Aug 15, 2013
Can you try flashing chinese rom back this time? Btw, after you flashed the rom, you press anything from the flash.py tool and after that boot your device from bootloader by pressing power button and the display shows "START"? I think there's something wrong with the flashing process like it is not complete. Don't change any options from the flash.py tool, make sure everything is set to new. Flash the same rom with the same region code for 2-3 times. If you still encounters the same error, I suggest you to use another pc or reinstall everything including your drivers.
I follow like in the instruction. I place OFP file only to flash folder. And execute opporealme-OFP-flash. And follow the step afterward. Is it right?

Alifirdaus

Dec 25, 2015
So after flashing A.07 india rom, if still not working touch screen, I need to beta upgrade to Android 12 to make it work like shiddhi said?
No. What he/she means actually is beta access for indian rom required A.07 to apply. A.08 wont give you the beta access. If you want to upgrade to android 12 beta, you need to be in A.07 version to apply.

lotdsiv

Aug 15, 2013
Can you try flashing chinese rom back this time? Btw, after you flashed the rom, you press anything from the flash.py tool and after that boot your device from bootloader by pressing power button and the display shows "START"? I think there's something wrong with the flashing process like it is not complete. Don't change any options from the flash.py tool, make sure everything is set to new. Flash the same rom with the same region code for 2-3 times. If you still encounters the same error, I suggest you to use another pc or reinstall everything including your drivers.
To make it clear, if the flashing is done and it say press start to continue.. It is done right? I just need to unplug the cable and press power button, right?

Alifirdaus

Dec 25, 2015
My phone already boot up to select language but still no touch screen no function. Now do I need to apply for beta and install it for the touch screen to work?
OMG why did that happen :(. You have to pass the configuration screen and enter setting for your phone because you need to register to realme account first to get the beta. mmmmmmmm... This is my last suggestion for you. Boot your phone to fastboot and using volume button choose recovery then press power button. IF you manage to get your phone in recovery mode, wipe your data from the options and boot your phone again.

lotdsiv

Aug 15, 2013
OMG why did that happen :(. You have to pass the configuration screen and enter setting for your phone because you need to register to realme account first to get the beta. mmmmmmmm... This is my last suggestion for you. Boot your phone to fastboot and using volume button choose recovery then press power button. IF you manage to get your phone in recovery mode, wipe your data from the options and boot your phone again.
I managed to go to recovery mode using mouse. But in recovery mode for wipe data need to insert code, but I still can't use my touch screen. Is my touch screen broke? Or they don't calibrated each other with the system?

Im so sorry for asking for your help so many time. Thank you for all your reply sir. 😭

Alifirdaus

Dec 25, 2015
I managed to go to recovery mode using mouse. But in recovery mode for wipe data need to insert code, but I still can't use my touch screen. Is my touch screen broke? Or they don't calibrated each other with the system?

Im so sorry for asking for your help so many time. Thank you for all your reply sir. 😭
I wonder if this was cause because of your phone hardware version is not compatible with all the rom posted in this forum since yours is the dragonball version but I think that is not suppose to hinder your screen since you still can use your buttons. And I've checked from google it has the same version code as all others Realme GT Neo2 5G.

shiddhi dai

Apr 7, 2018
Kathmandu
I thick you u need dragon ball special firmware for your device only this might fix the problem. Dragon ball edition is china only or global also

shiddhi dai

Apr 7, 2018
Kathmandu
I wonder if this was cause because of your phone hardware version is not compatible with all the rom posted in this forum since yours is the dragonball version but I think that is not suppose to hinder your screen since you still can use your buttons. And I've checked from google it has the same version code as all others Realme GT Neo2 5G.
It might have same code but may be different in boot.img or may be something else I don't know ....did you search for the firmware for your device i mean for dragon ball edition

lotdsiv

Aug 15, 2013
yeah i guess so too. I've searched for it at google but cannot found it anywhere. @lotdsiv I guess you need to bring it to realme service centre to fix it.
Called realme malaysia but they only accept repair for myset only.

My phone now not displaying anything again. Now even I press vol down + up + power button, it even not displaying anything even fastboot mode.

I think my phone completely broke now. Sad just use only 5 days. 😥

chemicalboyxda

Oct 22, 2010
Called realme malaysia but they only accept repair for myset only.

My phone now not displaying anything again. Now even I press vol down + up + power button, it even not displaying anything even fastboot mode.

I think my phone completely broke now. Sad just use only 5 days. 😥
There Is a guy, that have the ROM for your Phone. But the problem Is that you have to Pay. Search for @kreatifintech in telegram or yotube.
I saw some Time ago a YouTube Review for your Phone that brings a sd865 and not 870. The guy show the cpuz app. Really strange because the Phone code Is the same. The other Solution ITS to ask to AliExpress sellers that put the global ver to your Phone how to do it

lotdsiv

Aug 15, 2013
There Is a guy, that have the ROM for your Phone. But the problem Is that you have to Pay. Search for @kreatifintech in telegram or yotube.
I saw some Time ago a YouTube Review for your Phone that brings a sd865 and not 870. The guy show the cpuz app. Really strange because the Phone code Is the same. The other Solution ITS to ask to AliExpress sellers that put the global ver to your Phone how to do it
Thanks bro. Already contacted the guy. Hope got some magic to bring this phone work again. Thanks again bro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update> Currently I recommend this method only for unbrick, if you are going to change regions or install stock use this new method: Here

>> Need bootloader unlocked <<

If you want to unbrick or flash stock, you must download the package corresponding to your device and RUI version

1. Download the .zip package and extract the .ofp file
    Packages:
    India
    RUI 2.0 Android 11 A.07: Download
    RUI 3.0 Android 12 C.03: Download
    ---------------
    Europe
    RUI 2.0 Android 11 A.06: Download
    RUI 3.0 Android 12 C.02: Download
    ---------------
    China
    RUI 2.0 Android 11 A.06: Download
    ---------------​
    Russia, Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and other regions
    RUI 2.0 Android 11 A.02: Download
    RUI 3.0 Android 12 C.02: Download
    ---------------​

2. Download and Install OppoRealme-OFP-Flash Tool: Here

3. Place the extracted .ofp file in the same folder as the program.

4. Run OppoRealme-OFP-Flash

5. When running if you have placed only one .ofp file in the folder it will automatically select it.

6. Choose the region you want to install, if you don't know you can search on google country code, or go in automatic mode by adb (if your cell phone isn't bricked).

7. Then it will ask if you want to keep some partitions (if you're doing it for bootloader lock you can't keep any).

8. Accept the terms and then plug the device into fastboot mode.

9. Done!

Note: after this process if you want to lock the bootloader, restart again in fastboot mode and type the command "fastboot flashing lock"
    Hi, im from europe and i have realme gt neo 2 europe variant. Just for information:
    i unlocked bootloader, flashed chinese rom and locked bootloader again and everything worked like a charm.
    No hardbrick.
    PS. i relock bootloader because my bank accounts didnt worked with unlocked bootloader.
    PSS. OTA updates works like a charm too on chinese rom.
    At last! Thank you! Will try it as soon as I have some free time to do it!
    One quick question please. So let's say I want to go from Europe to India rom. I need to unlock bootloader and start the process you described. Do I need to take backup any partition in order not to lose IMEI or something? And after flashing to relock bootloader only type "fastbook flashing lock"? Some people were saying there is no official method to relock the bootloader again that's why I'm asking.
    Thanks @SrCDA !. I was thinking that ``Invalid sparse file format at header magic`` was an error but its not( sorry that I didnt watch you video completely). I was also using minimal adb that probably is outdated. Installed this one as you send me and everything was ok. Flashed succesfully! Thanks again!