Software Update Failed

Search This thread

hsomnus

Jun 20, 2011
Columbus
How do I fix this? Was rooted with vvrucnc4 Jasmine unified. Sold to my sister in law and eventually it stopped working fir her. I couldnt get it to even turn on for several weeks. Then i finally got it to boot into recovery (still would not turn on, i could only get into recovery) and tried flashing the vvrucnc4 tar. It failed and I couldn't get it turn on or respond in any way for several more weeks. Now, when I plug it in to wall or laptop I get this screen. Samsung kies cant connect to it but Odin does, however attempts to flash in odin still fail.

052f1a5d03a0bfd4b2c8fc545a2ead2d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA-Developers mobile app

Last edited:

Muhammad Zubair

Oct 20, 2014
Gujranwala
Dear Sir the same issue is with me unfortunately
kindly help me please
"Your device didnot update successfully use the verizon software repair assistant on a computer to repair you device and complete the update "
it got happened with me when i was trying to root my phone using odin
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsKvFaPdm5s)
help me please
i shall be very thankful to you for this kindness.

thanks

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

How do I fix this? Was rooted with vvrucnc4 Jasmine unified. Sold to my sister in law and eventually it stopped working fir her. I couldnt get it to even turn on for several weeks. Then i finally got it to boot into recovery (still would not turn on, i could only get into recovery) and tried flashing the vvrucnc4 tar. It failed and I couldn't get it turn on or respond in any way for several more weeks. Now, when I plug it in to wall or laptop I get this screen. Samsung kies cant connect to it but Odin does, however attempts to flash in odin still fail.

Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA-Developers mobile app

Dear
how did you resolve your issue kindly help me i just facing the same issue ...
please

Abrar290

Aug 25, 2022
كيف يمكنني حل هذه المشكلة؟ كانت متجذرة مع vvrucnc4 الياسمين الموحد. بيعت لأختي في القانون وفي النهاية توقف عن العمل معها. لم أستطع حتى تشغيله لعدة أسابيع. ثم حصلت عليه أخيرًا للتمهيد إلى الاسترداد (ما زلت لم يتم تشغيله ، يمكنني فقط الوصول إلى الاسترداد) وحاولت وميض vvrucnc4 tar. لقد فشلت ولم أتمكن من تشغيلها أو الرد عليها بأي شكل من الأشكال لعدة أسابيع أخرى. الآن ، عندما أقوم بتوصيله بالحائط أو الكمبيوتر المحمول ، أحصل على هذه الشاشة. يتعذر على Samsung kies الاتصال به ولكن Odin يفعل ذلك ، ولكن محاولات الوميض في أودين لا تزال تفشل.

مُرسَل من Pixel XL باستخدام تطبيق الجوّال XDA-Developers
كيف حليت المشكله فانا اوجه نفس الشى.....