software upgrade problem

shohanshovo10

Sep 23, 2018
I recently tried to upgrade my phon to emui 11.I tried to do it manually.But software upgrade was not successful.
Now phone is not booting it's upgraded to emui 11.0.0.151 but saying some messages and going in to erecovery mode.
i went to many professionals but everyone was failed.
Please help me to get out of this horrible situation!!!

Attachments

Bethelgeuse

Nov 11, 2018
Karawang
you update manually via SDcard or what ?

i bet u didnt know what type firmware on your phone and the type of firmware that u download before u update *according to pic 3

first of all, huawei have many version of EMUI 11 for Mate 30 pro for many region....
so u must check "Base software version" in your phone and matching it with the firmware database... then download and flash it to your phone via SDcard/HISUITE

example.. my phone has base software version called "LIO-LGRP2-OVS 11.0.0.151"
if i want to downgrade/manually upgrade, i must search firmware with code "LIO-LGRP2-OVS"

how to access/search base software version ?
dial *#*#2846579#*#* > veneer information > version info

try watch this

hope it can help u
*sorry for my bad english :3

Screenshot_20210102_010806_com.huawei.android.projectmenu.jpg

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran
you update manually via SDcard or what ?

i bet u didnt know what type firmware on your phone and the type of firmware that u download before u update *according to pic 3

first of all, huawei have many version of EMUI 11 for Mate 30 pro for many region....
so u must check "Base software version" in your phone and matching it with the firmware database... then download and flash it to your phone via SDcard/HISUITE

example.. my phone has base software version called "LIO-LGRP2-OVS 11.0.0.151"
if i want to downgrade/manually upgrade, i must search firmware with code "LIO-LGRP2-OVS"

how to access/search base software version ?
dial *#*#2846579#*#* > veneer information > version info

try watch this

hope it can help u
*sorry for my bad english :3

View attachment 5174641
Downgrade is possible only through hisuite?