SOLUTION For Can't Mount /Data Or /System Or /Cache

Search This thread

varun4495

May 12, 2016
anand
I Got a solution for a error in TWRP which is Unable to Mount Data or system or cache or storages. this error causes trouble while flashing the custom Rom. I also suffered from this trouble and finally i got a solution of this. i am not sure this is going to help you but i am sure that it helped me. Try at own risk.

1) Go to the twrp recovery.
2) Go to Wipe section then go to advance wipe section then select the partition in which you are getting trouble. eg. i was having error of cant mount system so i select the system.
3) After selecting DON'T SWIPE TO WIPE instead of that go to repair or change file system.
4) In that select the change file system and from the next screen select the EXT4 and then do the swipe on the next screen.
5) after that do the repair of that particular section. you can find the repair in the Repair or change File system.
6) now just wipe the system as we do normally. and bingo you solved the error.

This trick worked for me some how i am not responsible for bricked phones or any other damage. But if this helped you please press the thanks..!!! :) :good:

Last edited:

yogesh.kalyana

Account currently disabled
May 24, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
nope

I Got a solution for a error in TWRP which is Unable to Mount Data or system or cache or storages. this error causes trouble while flashing the custom Rom. I also suffered from this trouble and finally i got a solution of this. i am not sure this is going to help you but i am sure that it helped me. Try at own risk.

1) Go to the twrp recovery.
2) Go to Wipe section then go to advance wipe section then select the partition in which you are getting trouble. eg. i was having error of cant mount system so i select the system.
3) After selecting DON'T SWIPE TO WIPE instead of that go to repair or change file system.
4) In that select the change file system and from the next screen select the EXT4 and then do the swipe on the next screen.
5) after that do the repair of that particular section. you can find the repair in the Repair or change File system.
6) now just wipe the system as we do normally. and bingo you solved the error.

This trick worked for me some how i am not responsible for bricked phones or any other damage. But if this helped you please press the thanks..!!! :) :good:
it failed to change filesystem