[Solution] [How To Restore Lenovo P2 From Hard Brick]

Search This thread

Ranji007

Jun 23, 2017
OnePlus 9
iQOO 9
Original or prirated

Bro which buttons u have pressed when ur phone is dead?

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

my p2 got hard brick, no way to enter to fastboot and recovery, even with any configuration button, when connected to pc i only get red blinking led, screen show blank, and in pc device manager just show Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, no solution how to Resurrected from death even with qfil tool or miflash tool, luckily now back to live after 3 month death, here what i did:

before all started, first recharge your p2 for 1/2 an hour to make sure enough battery more than 20%,

install lenovo p2 usb driver: https://mega.nz/#!rQgjACaJ!-ZVi7TDUgtVaUVEe7yGZ-jr4ijarO704T7x2IQdVjeU,

install qualcomm usb driver:
https://mega.nz/#!GNRWiQrJ!ASpU78MPYzh-I4EUiK_ba5YtlZUTQHP_r_P4Dd7hSZg

reboot your pc,

connect your p2 to pc,

go to pc device manager, you will see in pc device manager like in screenshot, if you didn't see like that press vol +and- togather with power button, hold all of them till appear like screenshoot

now download zip file blankflash tool https://mega.nz/#!PIZ0GChJ!3RhdFN38IajIVYQT_5ppZGxcconOntG1-d75vNK1Vg8, extract it, and place it in c folder your pc,

open folder and run blank-flash.bat,

automaticly your p2 will start reboot to fastboot,

or if your rom still intack p2 will reboot to system os,

Or if no os, now you can flash rom from fastboot

congratulation now your p2 back to live.

Bro which windows ur using which bit 32 or 64?

Shuvamilu

Sep 9, 2016

Envyon

May 21, 2020

I did install QFil and Driver then restarted my laptop, P2 detected in Device manager then run Blankflash.
1st try i got failed IO error.
2nd try i tried holding the Vol Up + Power then run BlankFlash again release it when i heard usb connection ring., managed to get through the IO part but stuck at:
Code:
Handling things over to programmer
Waiting for firehose to get ready ......
Identifying CPU
Can anyone help?

Hnk1

Dec 23, 2012
Newcastle Upon Tyne
OnePlus 5
Moto G6
I did install QFil and Driver then restarted my laptop, P2 detected in Device manager then run Blankflash.
2nd try i tried holding the Vol Up + Power then run BlankFlash again release it when i heard usb connection ring., managed to get through the IO part but stuck at:
Code:
Handling things over to programmer
Waiting for firehose to get ready ......
Identifying CPU
Can anyone help?

Get original LENOVO Drivers.
Check out this link for step by step.

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=75732231&postcount=28

Try holding power and volume key a bit longer and see if that helps

Further,
Trying changing USB port and cables. Sometimes devices are not compatible with USB 3.0 especially when you try to unbrick a hardbricked phone.
Sometimes it hangs for unknown reasons and usually what is needed is plug out and plug in cable again and start from the start again.

I had at times had to run these processes over few times for scripts / programmes to successfully flash especially when using unofficial ways like this one .

You can use Windows 7 as it is most compatible with drivers in my opinion.

All the best and let me know if you could recover it !

Last edited:

P2.nl

Mar 12, 2018
Novio Magus
IMG-20200618-165526.jpg

Fixed, after a long day of trying i managed to get into TWRP,
from there i was able to put the lineage.rom & Open GApps on internal storage,
installed both files and phone booted up normally.

Last edited:

hsheemi

Jan 30, 2015

Get original LENOVO Drivers.
Check out this link for step by step.

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=75732231&postcount=28

Try holding power and volume key a bit longer and see if that helps

Further,
Trying changing USB port and cables. Sometimes devices are not compatible with USB 3.0 especially when you try to unbrick a hardbricked phone.
Sometimes it hangs for unknown reasons and usually what is needed is plug out and plug in cable again and start from the start again.

I had at times had to run these processes over few times for scripts / programmes to successfully flash especially when using unofficial ways like this one .

You can use Windows 7 as it is most compatible with drivers in my opinion.

All the best and let me know if you could recover it !
I lost hope restoring this phone, trying since two years, do you think i should remove the battery while running blank flash?

himanshush037

Aug 6, 2020
I tried doing the steps mentioned but it is not detecting and not getting listed in the Device manager. When i plug it in, only the red charging light starts blinking.

----------------------

Edit :
Now, i am able to detect the phone and run the blank flash tool but it is throwing folllowing error :

C:\blankflash\blankflash>.\qboot.exe blank-flash
Opening device: \\.\COM5
OKAY [ 0.010s]
Detecting device
...cpu.id = 70 (0x46)
...cpu.sn = 2252835422 (0x86478a5e)
OKAY [ 0.018s]
Opening singleimage
FAILED: qb_flash_singleimage()->"error opening singleimage"

Can someone please help regarding this, how do I proceed here?

Last edited:

ag3sd

Dec 6, 2016
Unable to complete blank flash

My Phone suddenly turned off and not able to boot to fastboot also. I have installed the Drivers for Qualcomm and Lenovo and I can see it in Device manager but when I try to Blank flash it gives and error saying

FAILED: process_recipe()->handle_command()->handle_configure()->"no response".

Can anyone help me solve this issue.

ArlenBales

Nov 11, 2021
Hi,

My problem od this:
I installed the Qualcomm drivers, the device is showing in device manager the way its supposed to. But when I open blankflash it doesnt do anything and jest shows ,,waiting for device". I tried everything, reinstalling the drivers, holding the volumedown and power buttons for different amounts of time, nothing works. Tried it on 2 different computers with different Windows, result is the same. Please help, thanks in advance.

robuser007

Jan 7, 2010
I'm able to do the fastboot commands, but when trying to enter recovery by pressing vol up and down the phone turns off.

Last edited:

SuperS1

Aug 7, 2017
my p2 got hard brick, no way to enter to fastboot and recovery, even with any configuration button, when connected to pc i only get red blinking led, screen show blank, and in pc device manager just show Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, no solution how to Resurrected from death even with qfil tool or miflash tool, luckily now back to live after 3 month death, here what i did:

before all started, first recharge your p2 for 1/2 an hour to make sure enough battery more than 20%,

install lenovo p2 usb driver: https://mega.nz/#!rQgjACaJ!-ZVi7TDUgtVaUVEe7yGZ-jr4ijarO704T7x2IQdVjeU,

install qualcomm usb driver:
https://mega.nz/#!GNRWiQrJ!ASpU78MPYzh-I4EUiK_ba5YtlZUTQHP_r_P4Dd7hSZg

reboot your pc,

connect your p2 to pc,

go to pc device manager, you will see in pc device manager like in screenshot, if you didn't see like that press vol +and- togather with power button, hold all of them till appear like screenshoot

now download zip file blankflash tool https://mega.nz/#!PIZ0GChJ!3RhdFN38IajIVYQT_5ppZGxcconOntG1-d75vNK1Vg8, extract it, and place it in c folder your pc,

can anyone pls send the active mega links of this post?

Top Liked Posts