[solution] lockscreen timeout

Search This thread

Hitti2

So my mxpe lockscreen wasnt timing out at all, using latest google phone wakes up the device leaving lockscreen opened and if plugging in the turbopower waking the lockscreen it would stay opened. I found this solution to work.

Quote from another website user

Ok. So recently I used "power saving" mode. I took it off immediately after I didn't need it any longer. For some reason, the Android system on my phone didn't register that, so my phone lock screen kept time-outing after 3-seconds (kinda annoying when trying to use Samsung Pay).

Anyways, do what I did: simply go to Settings>System>Battery>Power Saving Mode>On

Then just turn it back off. Kinda like cycling it, but only once. This time around, my Edge seemed to pick it up, and register it. My timeout screen is now longer than those annoying 3-seconds.

Hitti2

Found a real solution that works. Found here.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...n-doesnt-turn-off-ignores-timeout-option.html

Some stated to goto developer options/running services and kill one by one each service and power off the screen and back on till timeout works on screen well I did this and found that Material Notification Shader kept the timeout screen from timing out so I disabled the app and I have a timeout on the screen after I power on the screen and/or plug in the power cord.