Solution to almost every bug after the upgrade to oxigen os 12 ( color os 12) THINK TWO TIMES BEFORE YOU UPDATE ,YOU WILL REGRET

Search This thread

Axel85

May 9, 2010
Before I found this solution, my quick settings menu was buggy, not registering any change I made , and also do not disturb was not working . The solution is to reset phone settings , only phone , not factory reset . You will loose all your settings, but everything should start to work as expected . The only great loss for me is the wifi password list that it's wiped . Everything else , pictures , apps data , contacts etc... Aren't touched . Also the pocket mode that has no option in oxigen os 12 , stay on ( I had it on before in oxigen 11)

exnokiafan

Aug 29, 2014
Thanks for the hint mate! Hi have just sent my 2YO phone to the repair shop under warranty to get the battery replaced. I have factory reset it. I don't know if the guys there will wipe it even more. Anyway I was experiencing issues with the "do not disturb" mode as well.

And oh, once it will be back I will have to wipe it once again in order to unlock the bootloader to gain the root access. Wipe after wipe....

Axel85

May 9, 2010
Final solution...
downgrade
unlock bootloader
flash a custom rom (I tried Pixy android 12 version)
flash magisk
profit , everithing simply works and is super stable

DON'T UPDATE TO OXYGEN OS 12 , it's no more a oneplus os , it's a mix of color os + bugs + removed functions + bloatware + vomit made in oppo
They ruined all the oneplus series that received the update

uranicpanda

Aug 3, 2022
I got my Andriod 12 update recently and since them it's a total havoc. I can't even pull down notification bar; When I first try to pull it, it show an arrow mark and then I need to press it again for notification panel. Tried resetting all the settings, still it's there. Also, notification banner is transparent, I don't understand why; can't even disable it.

Is there any way I can roll back without losing all the data?

Fazerboy0_3

Aug 20, 2020
OnePlus Nord
Thanks for the hint mate! Hi have just sent my 2YO phone to the repair shop under warranty to get the battery replaced. I have factory reset it. I don't know if the guys there will wipe it even more. Anyway I was experiencing issues with the "do not disturb" mode as well.

And oh, once it will be back I will have to wipe it once again in order to unlock the bootloader to gain the root access. Wipe after wipe....
1st time I'm. Not updating. Read 📖 all about what was missing and what had changed in OP forum. Icon unable to change and all the bugs in stable version. I'll stick with OS11 untill new phone which won't by the way be OnePlus. It was good while it lasted.. Also price is on. Par with other major brands now. Unlike when I 1st had OnePlus one.. But thanks for the heads up on XDA forum's as well..

Fazerboy0_3

Aug 20, 2020
OnePlus Nord
Before I found this solution, my quick settings menu was buggy, not registering any change I made , and also do not disturb was not working . The solution is to reset phone settings , only phone , not factory reset . You will loose all your settings, but everything should start to work as expected . The only great loss for me is the wifi password list that it's wiped . Everything else , pictures , apps data , contacts etc... Aren't touched . Also the pocket mode that has no option in oxigen os 12 , stay on ( I had it on before in oxigen 11)
1st time I'm. Not updating. Read 📖 all about what was missing and what had changed in OP forum. Icon unable to change and all the bugs in stable version. I'll stick with OS11 untill new phone which won't by the way be OnePlus. It was good while it lasted.. Also price is on. Par with other major brands now. Unlike when I 1st had OnePlus one.. But thanks for the heads up on XDA forum's as well..

Reactions: blackhawk

Axel85

May 9, 2010
Acer s200, htc hd2 , nexus s , galaxy nexus , nexus 4 , nexus 5 , nexus 6 , xiaomi mi a2 , oneplus nord . This is my android story ( also nexus 7 , nexus 7 2013 , nexus 10 , lg g watch , ticwatch pro 3) and now that oneplus is gone I still have motorola , nokia , google pixel . I think I will go with the last one the next time or switch to ios .I immensely hate apple and apple products , but lately google is gone bugs way and not fixing because they don't give a f*ck . They also can't make a stock os work with a stock wear os ( that is also closed source to be more stable as said by Google)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Final solution...
    downgrade
    unlock bootloader
    flash magisk

DON'T UPDATE TO OXYGEN OS 12 , it's no more a oneplus os , it's a mix of color os + bugs + removed functions + bloatware + vomit made in oppo
    Final solution...
    downgrade
    unlock bootloader
    flash magisk

Interesting! Good find!📱🍻 cheers