Question [Solved] A52s 5G freezes and going back to home screen by itself

Search This thread
Hi Guys! I am new here, my samsung A52s 5g just freezes and always going back to home screen specially when connected to wifi. It just happened all of a sudden, I didn't even downloaded anything, I just use my phone on social media platform and some games.

Here's what I did 👇

I tried factory reset - issue still persists
I tried hard reset, clear cache - issue still persists
I tried reprograming with Odin the latest version of Odin - still didn't fix the problem I even downgraded the android version with the old A52s firmwarw with Odin but the issuw still persists.

Does anyone encountered the same issue? And know a solution? Please let me know. TIA

😢 I hope someone know a solution how to fix this problem. It just happened all of a sudden. The phone was working fine beforw my son just turned it off. When I turned it back on it freezes wherever I go and going back to homescreen by itself. It happens all the time when the wifi is on. But when the wifi is off, it is somehow ok.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Well leave the wifi off. You went back to a known good firmware version and set the data user partition to its default settings. Unless you installed a buggy 3rd party after that there's not much left other than a hardware failure.

Sounds like you're having the same issue as me: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/a52s-randomly-rebooting-freezing.4503129

When this happens, do you see the Samsung logo that you normally see when you turn on your phone?
Yes, restarting phone is fine like normal, but whenever I browse on my a52s it keeps lagging but when press the return/back button it goes back to normal but when I repeat browsing the same thing it keeps lagging, sometimes it freezes and going back to home screen.

Hello guys! My A52s is now working in properly, no more freezing/lagging. What I did is I drained the battery to zero and had it fully charged then I saw an update from android 12 to android 13. Voila my a52s is back to normal like new 😍. Thank you guys for your time to reply. God bless us all

Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Hello guys! My A52s is now working in properly, no more freezing/lagging. What I did is I drained the battery to zero and had it fully charged then I saw an update from android 12 to android 13. Voila my a52s is back to normal like new 😍. Thank you guys for your time to reply. God bless us all
Time will tell. I find that disconcerting. Did Samsung release that model with that big of a glitch in the firmware for some models of that production run? Yes, well... that's Samsung.

Top Liked Posts