• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[SOLVED] Android 12 where is scrolling screenshot?

Search This thread

technaudio

Jul 9, 2010
Well, as the title, I now have official android 12, but cannot find this scrolling screenshot thing?
Is there a setting I've missed?

technaudio

Jul 9, 2010
It's not there on any of my (family's) phones?
My P4, daughters P3 & wife's P4a ?
Wasn't this supposed to be one of the major new features???

aresbv2000

Mar 18, 2009
Brasov
Well, i have the scrolling screenshot enabeld by default on some apps like Facebook, Magisk and so on...but not enabled in Chrome. So, for that just enter chrome://flags on the adress bar and activate "Chrome Share Long Screenshots" and "Scroll Capture" flags. After that, just relaunch Chrome and the "Long Screenshot" will be available.
Screenshot_20211022-135814~2.png
Screenshot_20211022-135658~2.png

Reactions: NeoPreacher

technaudio

Jul 9, 2010
Well, i have the scrolling screenshot enabeld by default on some apps like Facebook, Magisk and so on...but not enabled in Chrome. So, for that just enter chrome://flags on the adress bar and activate "Chrome Share Long Screenshots" and "Scroll Capture" flags. After that, just relaunch Chrome and the "Long Screenshot" will be available.

It isn't available on any apps at all.

Tried that thing with chrome. Nope. Still nothing.

That "Capture More" box isn't appearing anywhere.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Screenshot_20211022-135814~2.png
    Screenshot_20211022-135658~2.png