Solved: Audio Crackling when trying to record on apps like RapFame, Smule or Voloco ☹️

Search This thread

Crazy Seed

Jan 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Hello people.

I just bought this Asus Rog Phone 3 Tencent Edition with Global Rom installed, and it has the new Firmware Version WW-17.0823.2009.99.
I noticed that audio on speakers and headphones work fine when listening music or making calls... but...
When i try to Record something on Audio apps like "RapFame, Smule, Voloco, etc", sound on speakers or headphones is always crackling.
When recording voice in the Recorder App that comes with the phone, it works just fine.
I don't understand why audio is crackling on other apps.
I also noted that if i try recording on those apps without headphones, turning Outdoor Mode On "making Audio Assistant turn off", the recording works fine, with headphones Audio Assistant gets back...and the crackling comes back also.

So... Maybe the problem is the Audio Assistant in this latest firmware update?

Please help me, as one of the reasons i bought this phone was because of its great Audio, but now i'm sad that i can't even Record something in it because it's always crackling ☹.

Best Regards,

Bruno

Crazy Seed

Jan 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Problem is fixed in the latest firmware update Version WW-17.0823.2012.122 available since this 23 December 🙂, now everything is good with the phone hehe 😎👍.