[SOLVED]Bypass Google Account Protection after Factory Reset (Galaxy J3)

Search This thread

nrock

Jul 18, 2010
Dhaka
great help!!!

Thanks a lot ! i was looking around sites to find a working solution, you saved ! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

OK, I just managed to bypass this freaking FRP!
Just a combination of different methods I've found.

Phone was:
Samsung Galasy S3 (SM-J320F)
Android 5.1.1
Not sure if this will work in Marshmallow.

What I did:
  1. Downloaded and installed Samsung SideSync on my PC and started it
  2. Start device until you see the Google Account Protection (or whatever you call it)
  3. Connect phone via USB to PC which shows a small popup menu on the phone
  4. From that menu, open Chrome
  5. Browse to:
  6. Download the file:
    6a. This is the Quick Shortcut Maker
  7. Hit the back button until you see the first page in Chrome and hit OK to start the Samsung Apps
    7a. If you closed Chrome, just unplug the USB cable and connect phone again
  8. In Samsung Apps search for ES File Explorer and install it (or any other File Browser)
    8a. You will be prompted to login with your Samsung Account to be able to install the app, just do it
  9. Open ES File Explorer and install the APK that you've downloaded before (it's in the Downloads folder)
  10. Open Quick Shortcut Maker and wait for all apps to populate
  11. Scroll down and tap on "Google Account Manager" to expand it
  12. Scroll down until you see the one with the description "Type Email and Password"
    12a. For some reason I had 2 entries saying "Type Email and Password". I just selected the first one.
  13. Tap "Try"
  14. Go the menu in the right top corner and select "Browser sign-in"
  15. Login with your own Google Account
  16. Hit the "Back" button until you are at the first screen again or at least until the Wi-Fi selection
  17. Now follow the wizard, you have successfully added your own account and the other one is forgotten

Hamza khan2014

Jun 26, 2015
Rawalpindi
popup

After connecting phone via cable i cant see any popup to open chrome on phone.. pls help

Phone was:
Android 5.1.1

What I did:
  2. Start device until you see the Google Account Protection (or whatever you call it)
  5. Browse to: http://rootjunkysdl.com/files/?dir=Apps
  6. Download the file: com.sika524.android.quickshortcut.apk
  7. Hit the back button until you see the first page in Chrome and hit OK to start the Samsung Apps
  8. In Samsung Apps search for ES File Explorer and install it (or any other File Browser)
    8a. You will be prompted to login with your Samsung Account to be able to install the app, just do it
  9. Open ES File Explorer and install the APK that you've downloaded before (it's in the Downloads folder)
  12. Scroll down until you see the one with the description "Type Email and Password"
    12a. For some reason I had 2 entries saying "Type Email and Password". I just selected the first one.
  13. Tap "Try"
  16. Hit the "Back" button until you are at the first screen again or at least until the Wi-Fi selection
  17. Now follow the wizard, you have successfully added your own account and the other one is forgotten

I found my way passed this by dialing an emergency number from the emergency call dialer.
After dialing 112 swiping left gives you access to other features one of which is email.
Once you are into email messaging you can set up a legit email account and send an email.
From the email composition form you can attach things like documents and more importantly your current location to the email.
Once you attach your location you are prompted to confirm all of the location permission and taken to the gps menu and towards the bottom you will find a button for Google Location History.
Clicking this button brings you to an empty page with a 3 dot menu at the top right and from there you can view/manage location history, which opens your access to google maps.
From google maps go ahead and type in any destination as if you're navigating in your car , get directions and begin your journey.
Once you are enroute to your chosen destination hit the microphone at the top right and say "open google". This brings up the Google Search APP which allows access to settings -> security -> unknown sources -> back to Google Search App -> type in Chrome -> open browser -> search for "rootjunkysdl frp" -> install GoogleAccountManager6,apk -> install and open rootjunkysfrpbypass.apk -> 3 dot menu top right -> sign in with browser -> back to settings -> backup and reset -> set backup account -> back to setupWizard or reboot phone -> walk through setupwizard and account added / profit.

Very cool! I use a similar approach to most of the manual FRP i do for the initial stage getting into settings.

As for OP's original way this still works on older Security Patches but newer have done away with this. I have used this method for a while on and off on sammys but the last j3 i tried it on with a newer patch it was no longer working so I just used my 112 method, paired a BT headset and went on my merry way.

Last edited:
Reactions: troyzman
Mar 26, 2014
Bogor
orirom.com
FRP bypass solution without PC for All Samsung Mobile 2019 / 2020

I think this is the best FRP bypass solution for All Samsung Mobile devices without PC if Forgot Email Password / Username, Pattern or PIN, disable Google Account Protection verification after Factory Reset, flash new rom.
  1. FRP Bypass / Unlock Google Account Without PC for All Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S10e | S10 | S10+ Plus Models
    Follow the instructions in the video https://youtu.be/u2xNRXDu9DQ

Support:
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus : SM-G975U, SM-G9750, SM-G975U1, SM-G975F/DS, SM-G975W, SM-G975N
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S10e : SM-G9700, SM-G970U1, SM-G970U, SM-G970F, SM-G970W, SM-G970N, SM-G970F/DS
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S10 : SM-G9730, SM-G973W, SM-G973U, SM-G973U1, SM-G973N, SM-G973F, SM-G973F/DS
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S10 / Note 10 lite :SM-G770x, SM-G770F/DS,
    Bypass FRP All Samsung mobile devices released in 2018/2019/2020
    Bypass FRP Android OS 9 Pie, 10 Q
    UI: Touchwiz, One UI 2
  2. FRP Bypass / Unlock Without PC All New Samsung Phone/Tablets Models 2019-2020 , Follow the instructions in the video https://youtu.be/u2xNRXDu9DQ

Support:
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro SM-G715F/DS, SM-G715FN/DS
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A01 SM-A015F/DS, SM-A015G/DS
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A71 SM-A715F/DS, SM-A715FN/DS (Global); SM-A715GM/DS, SM-A715MN/DS, SM-A7150 (China, Hong Kong), SM-A715W (Canada)
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A51 SM-A515F/DS, SM-A515F/DSN, SM-A515FN/DS (Global); SM-A515GN/DS, SM-A515FM/DS, SM-A515YN, SM-A515W (Canada)
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Xcover Field Pro SM-G889F (Global); SM-G889A (AT&T)
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A70s SM-A707F/DS, SM-A707FN/DS (Global); SM-A707GM/DS, SM-A707MN/DS, SM-A7070 (China, Hong Kong), SM-A707W (Canada)
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A20s SM-A207F/DS, SM-A207G/DS
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F/DS, SM-M307F, SM-M307FN
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy M10s SM-M107F/DS (Global), SM-M107G/DS, SM-M107Y/DS, SM-M107M
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Fold 5G SM-F907F, SM-F907B (Global); SM-F907U (USA); SM-F907W (Canada); SM-F9007 (China, Hong Kong); SM-F907N (Korea)
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Fold SM-F900F (Global); SM-F900U (USA); SM-F900W (Canada); SM-F9000 (China, Hong Kong); SM-F900N (Korea)
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro SM-T545 (Wi-Fi); SM-T547 (LTE)
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A90 5G SM-A908F/DS, SM-A908B (Global); SM-A908N (South Korea); SM-A9080 (China)
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307F/DS, SM-A307FN/DS (Global); SM-A307G/DS, SM-A307GN/DS, SM-A307YN
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A50s SM-A507F/DS, SM-A507FN/DS (Global); SM-A507GN/DS, SM-A507FM/DS, SM-A507YN, SM-A507W (Canada)
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G SM-N976F (Global); SM-N976U (USA); SM-N976N (South Korea)
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Note10 5G SM-N971U (USA); SM-N971N (South Korea)
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 SM-T860 (Wi-Fi); SM-T865 (LTE)
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A10s SM-A107F/DS, SM-A107M/DS
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U (AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile)
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F/DS, SM-A105FN/DS (Global); SM-A105G/DS; SM-A105M/DS
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F/DS, SM-A205FN/DS (Global), SM-A205U (USA), SM-A205GN/DS, SM-A205YN, SM-A205G/DS, SM-A205W (Canada)
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A30 SM-A305F/DS, SM-A305FN/DS (Global); SM-A305G/DS, SM-A305GN/DS, SM-A305YN
    Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F/DS, SM-A505FN/DS (Global); SM-A505GN/DS, SM-A505FM/DS, SM-A505YN, SM-A505W (Canada)
    and other

I think this is the best FRP bypass solution for All Samsung Mobile devices without PC if Forgot Email Password / Username, Pattern or PIN, disable Google Account Protection verification after .......### sorry too much crap to let him get double advertising so I edited my reply. Anyhow just look above and you will see obvious violations of rules. Would be nice if asshat could do it in another thread###

:good:

Last edited:

jstewiv

Feb 5, 2020
Worked like magic. Now I can use my phone again.

I'm sorry, but that method did not work for me. I will never understand how it works for others and not for me. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2018). I did a factory reset on the device and the Google Verification screen was there. There was no way to access Google Chrome on the tablet and do the rest of the steps.

Is there a simple and easy way to remove this screen?

I'm sorry, but that method did not work for me. I will never understand how it works for others and not for me. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2018). I did a factory reset on the device and the Google Verification screen was there. There was no way to access Google Chrome on the tablet and do the rest of the steps.

Is there a simple and easy way to remove this screen?

You might try Googling And searching their conditions are looking around on here. But you would probably have more results on Google and YouTube. That's really easy ways.

greenheaded420

Apr 23, 2020
white box glitch!!!

no way to flash anytihing due to the frp lock on download mode

Hey can some one explain how to get this white box that appears on my screen to prevent any downloads or installion I'm extermly fusterated have been trying for two days now thanks I can sign into samsung account YouTube and gmail just need to install chrome and one more thing how do I make my phone recgonazible to download and install anything thanks again....cheers

aswath1991

Aug 5, 2011
You are looking for this youtube v= video: L-Pwu6hOqtA.
This will work on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018 SM-T595 variants. Hope this helps :) Took me a solid day full of searching to find this.
The trick is to downgrade to below 6.0 or any Factory Image using a combination file through Odin.
You can then allow OEM Unlocking to be turned on after enabling Developer mode to essentially turn off Google Factory Reset Protection. Then, again using Odin, upgrade to your exact Firmware (per region) via Download mode by providing all AP BL CSC images. Google Search with whatever appears during the recovery mode (Vol Up + Power long press) in Google to get a website that provides you your latest image per region (Caution: low download speeds while doing this for free.. takes hours for 2+ GB worth content).

This should work in all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Phone was:
    Android 5.1.1

What I did:
    5. Browse to: http://rootjunkysdl.com/files/?dir=Apps
    6. Download the file: com.sika524.android.quickshortcut.apk
    13. Tap "Try"
    2nd post contains solution.

Hello,

We have a Choose "Your Own Device" policy in our company where users can purchase many devices from a catalogue (Android and iOS).
    When employees leave the company, they return the device to IT where it is wiped and handed to the next user if device still has warranty.
    Reason I mention that is because I don't want comments like "is it stolen" etc...

How to bypass the Google Account protection when doing a factory reset?
    We don't own an OTG cable.

I have tried with the method using SideSync to open Google Chrome and download the APK that opens Settings.
    Then, via the Samsung Apps installed a File Explorer to install the APK which actually brings me to settings where I can do a factory reset.
    However, that doesn't work. I still get the Google protection after the reset.

Not even sure if it will work with an OTG cable as it would actually do the same thing.

Did anyone successfully bypass this on a Samsung?
    thankz, its working

2nd post contains solution.

Hello,

We have a Choose "Your Own Device" policy in our company where users can purchase many devices from a catalogue (Android and iOS).
    When employees leave the company, they return the device to IT where it is wiped and handed to the next user if device still has warranty.
    Reason I mention that is because I don't want comments like "is it stolen" etc...

How to bypass the Google Account protection when doing a factory reset?
    We don't own an OTG cable.

I have tried with the method using SideSync to open Google Chrome and download the APK that opens Settings.
    Then, via the Samsung Apps installed a File Explorer to install the APK which actually brings me to settings where I can do a factory reset.
    However, that doesn't work. I still get the Google protection after the reset.

Not even sure if it will work with an OTG cable as it would actually do the same thing.

Did anyone successfully bypass this on a Samsung?[thankz its working in my O+]
    On the add wifi menu, just input any letter then select it all or long press until context menu will pop out. select google assist. type settings or use google speech to search for settings. select the settings then go to accounts, add samsung account. either log in existing account of create new account. follow on screen instructions and required fields to be issued. when done, restart your phone. Factory protection should be skipped and "account added" message will appear. follow final procedure for setting up your phone.
    I found my way passed this by dialing an emergency number from the emergency call dialer.
    After dialing 112 swiping left gives you access to other features one of which is email.
    Once you are into email messaging you can set up a legit email account and send an email.
    From the email composition form you can attach things like documents and more importantly your current location to the email.
    Once you attach your location you are prompted to confirm all of the location permission and taken to the gps menu and towards the bottom you will find a button for Google Location History.
    Clicking this button brings you to an empty page with a 3 dot menu at the top right and from there you can view/manage location history, which opens your access to google maps.
    From google maps go ahead and type in any destination as if you're navigating in your car , get directions and begin your journey.
    Once you are enroute to your chosen destination hit the microphone at the top right and say "open google". This brings up the Google Search APP which allows access to settings -> security -> unknown sources -> back to Google Search App -> type in Chrome -> open browser -> search for "rootjunkysdl frp" -> install GoogleAccountManager6,apk -> install and open rootjunkysfrpbypass.apk -> 3 dot menu top right -> sign in with browser -> back to settings -> backup and reset -> set backup account -> back to setupWizard or reboot phone -> walk through setupwizard and account added / profit.