• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Solved: Device can not see OTA

Search This thread

Samuel Holland

Jun 26, 2013
lake charles
Edit-It turns out since our AA global edition takes OTA directly from Google server instead of OnePlus like EU & India. I tried fastboot booting the original image and the two incremental updates showed up but wouldn't dl & install until I fastboot flashed the original images, so the boot has to match from what I gather. I just need to figure out where the OTA is stored before I reboot. I looked on sdcard under .OTA but it didn't show so that is what I'd like to know. Thanks to everyone on the forum because I'd definitely be lost like usual if it wasn't for all the help and contributions.

(My original question)-
Hi, would anyone know why my 9 Pro(AA) cannot see the OTA file I downloaded with Oxygen updater? By the way, in oxygen updater the update, it only shows in advanced mode.

Last edited:

Samuel Holland

Jun 26, 2013
lake charles
Make sure it's on the root. Make sure it's a .zip
Hi thanks, yes all that I made sure of. I tried renaming, etc but maybe because by default I'm not getting the update and by default oxygen updater is not showing the incremental update. It's only being showed when I check advanced. I can go to the file with my file manager but it's like when I select local file the system doesn't detect it. Everything is just like on my 8 pro except the system not being able to see the file and says place in root directory which it is. Maybe because I believe it's a India OTA possibly? I'm on 11.0.4.4 trying to go to 11.2.6.6. thanks everyone,

djsubterrain

Jan 4, 2012
Livingston
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi, would anyone know why my 9 Pro(AA) cannot see the OTA file I downloaded with Oxygen updater? By the way, in oxygen updater the update, it only shows in advanced mode.

Probably the wrong region. It won't offer it via Settings if it's not the right region. Check your Oxygen Updater settings to make sure you picked the correct region.

Reactions: Samuel Holland

Top Liked Posts