[SOLVED] Failure TF300TG / TL 3G failed

you encounter a problem with the 3G / LTE :::: rencontrez vous des probleme avec la 3

• Yes / Oui

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No / Non

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

ClassicRed

Aug 6, 2009
France
Hello

========================================================================================================================

15/11/2012

MAJ: 10.4.3.9 in manual
No bug 3G at the moment

====================================================================================================================================================================

13/11/2012

SOLVED After the change of the card mother by SAV ASUS

Opinion: Applied RMA to ASUS to make a change of your card mother who is faulty.

====================================================================================================================================================================

Thank you for talking about this topic to all who encounter this problem around.

And its people come here to say​
I would like to identify people who has the TF 300 TG / TL
Who are breakdowns or problems with their 3G connection

For more information on this will be identified, ASUS will recognize more than 300 tablets TF TG / TL on the defects on this point.

Thank you for keeping this thread clean and not listed other ASUS Tablet

Only TF300TG TF300TL and are accepted into the topics

please indicate the country of purchase.
the date of purchase.
Its operating system

Buy: France
Date: 27/09/2012
Solved : ?

Summary of members who meet problems:

ClassicRed:
Acheter : France
Date : 27/09/2012
Solved : YES , change the motherboard ASUS Service
Spider623:
TF300TG
CYPRUS
Oct 10th 2012
OS JB 4.1.1
Kronnos:
TF300TG
????
???
JB 4.1.1
Piskvor:
Czech Republic
Ics
Jake Chambers:
TF300TG
Serbia
Oct 17th 2012
JB 4.1.1
Solved: ?
Itmarcys:
TF300TG
Serbia
Oct 17th 2012
JB 4.1.1
Solved: No
Insid3r:
Portugal
24/10/2012
4.1.1 JB
DooshPastesh:
Poland
Ics

Last edited:

spider623

Jan 31, 2011
Limassol
What OS is on 4.1.1 or 4.0.4

The signal problem was on 4.1.1, from what I have read it's not present in ics thus it's more of a radio problem, and if it solved in jb then you

A) Got a new radio
B) new bootloader(newer than 10.4.3.7)

So how is it doing?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TG using Tapatalk 2

insid3r

Sep 27, 2010
Porto
Hi guys,

Same problem here:
Portugal
24/10/2012
4.1.1 JB

But the awkward is that the 3G already worked on JB, and stopped working after 3 times I used it.
Does the 3G worked anytime on your JB? or never worked on JB?

Best Regards.

spider623

Jan 31, 2011
Limassol
Hi guys,

Same problem here:
Portugal
24/10/2012
4.1.1 JB

But the awkward is that the 3G already worked on JB, and stopped working after 3 times I used it.
Does the 3G worked anytime on your JB? or never worked on JB?

Best Regards.
It works on jb but it randomly lose and find signal

ClassicRed

Aug 6, 2009
France
Hello

Here are the features of the tablet on his return

Android version: 4.1.1
Printer baseband: 1150_0.42.0_0717
GPS Version: V7.9.16
WIFI Version: V7.1.0.24
BLUETOOTH Version: V10.31
Version CAMERA: TF300TG-000128
Version TOUCHSCREEN: ELAN-3011-4822
Version of the kernel: 3.1.10 android @ Venus)) # 1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Oct2 2012 11:10:12 CT
Number of BUILD: JRO03C.WW_epad-10.4.3.7-20121002
Version CONTROLLER SHIP: PAD-0216-EC20T

NixZero

Feb 22, 2012
anything strange in dmesg? maybe there's some error in your logs that can help to fix the problem.
btw my tf300tg's 3g is working fine after upgrading to jb.
only a few problems when switching the sim card between my tablet a phone and back, sometimes I need to set my mobile operator manually as the tablet wont reconnect automatically anymore and fall back to roaming, probably because my operator works only on UMTS and dont have 2g coverage.

Last edited:

insid3r

Sep 27, 2010
Porto
anything strange in dmesg? maybe there's some error in your logs that can help to fix the problem.
btw my tf300tg's 3g is working fine after upgrading to jb.
only a few problems when switching the sim card between my tablet a phone and back, sometimes I need to set my mobile operator manually as the tablet wont reconnect automatically anymore and fall back to roaming, probably because my operator works only on UMTS and dont have 2g coverage.
Do you know how can I see dmesg without root?

Later today I'll post on youtube the exact problem in order to identify people with the same issue.

DooshPastesh

Jul 13, 2008
Gizycko
Poland
Ics
Then sent for customer serv. And changed for new one which has almost the same serial no.
3g was broken again and resent to asus. Now it's back, working again with one part repaired.

Sorry for bad english.

Wysłane z mojego HTC Sensation

spider623

Jan 31, 2011
Limassol
Fixing is easy I have to change the bootloader but I don't want to unlock yet I wait for Asus to fix the error

Inside the bootloader is the radio files which determine the carrier and the channels you can use and this is the reason the USA carriers don't want your phone unlocked until today that is from 2013 only tablets will have lock bootloader, and for smartphone it's up to carrier

Last edited: