Question (solved) Fingerprint broken after rooting how to fix?

Search This thread

Terrorigel97

Jul 27, 2016
hey i converted my Realme gt2 pro CN Rom to Global rom today and all without problems with root after a software OTA update i can no longer use fingerprint does anyone know how i can fix this again?
when I switched from CN to Global with root the fingerprint with root did not work anymore after a software update.
IMG_20220810_174631.jpg

kkffiirr

Sep 15, 2013
I have also lost fingerprint in my phone, i have used OFP FLASH to flash it to EU after unlocking (it was MEA and i needed EUX region).
is there any way to restore the fingerprints? i have tried flashing full OTA again, and also after rooting tried the Magisk method that @Terrorigel97 has suggested, not working.
on A18 right now. any hope for fingerprint?

henryhan123

Jul 20, 2022
I have also lost fingerprint in my phone, i have used OFP FLASH to flash it to EU after unlocking (it was MEA and i needed EUX region).
is there any way to restore the fingerprints? i have tried flashing full OTA again, and also after rooting tried the Magisk method that @Terrorigel97 has suggested, not working.
Same here. Mine is running global ROM on china version.

I tried so many modules in Magisk and none of them are working:

Magisk official/Magisk-Delta + shamiko + saftynet fix or Riru Core + Riru integrity fix + magisk colorOS + GPay SQLite Fix...

Terrorigel97

Jul 27, 2016
i have done it the most important thing is you are stock so you just have everything clean then you root with magisk 25.2 i use magisk delta 25.2 because of the magisk hide for banking apps then you should be able to set up fingerprints

kkffiirr

Sep 15, 2013
Is it possible that I should have backup some of the images (such as persist) before they get overwritten, and by using the ofp flash I have somehow deleted it?

dick_vigarista

Dec 9, 2017
Realme GT 2 Pro
OFP Flash tool apparently overwrites persist.img, the only solution I found after using the flash tool was to buy the calibration rubber and calibrate it again myself.

zorbakun

Jul 19, 2009
OFP Flash tool apparently overwrites persist.img, the only solution I found after using the flash tool was to buy the calibration rubber and calibrate it again myself.
I am curious to ask if you had widevine L1 before and after flashing persist.img? some people are claiming the widevine L1 key is stored in that partition.

Top Liked Posts