Question [SOLVED] Google Account Syncing not working using Mobile Data

Search This thread

Eric-Mod

Jun 26, 2012
Austria
Hey folks,

just got my X60 Pro+ from china. This is a really nice device, really like it so far.
But I'm having trouble when setting up my Google Account, I can't seem to sync them using mobile data. Turning my WiFi on, it syncs my EMails automatically and so on. I really searched the entire Settings library and this weird iManager app, but I can't find any Data restrictions whatsoever. It doesn't even let me sync it manually in the "Accounts and Syncronisation" settings menu, only with my WiFi.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I really searched everything and everywhere. 😫

Greetings

Update 23.04.2021 : Vivo has fixed the Sync issue with an Update. Updating Google Webview and other Google Apps is also helpful, if the problem might still exist.

Last edited:

Eric-Mod

Jun 26, 2012
Austria
Yeah right, I also did that but no success. I've sent an EMail to Vivo Support, lets See.

My guess is, there is the "WiFi Only" toggle switch "missing" in the "Account & Sync" Settings tab.

Paulothekid

Apr 15, 2021
Hello, It has been one day I'm fighting with my X60 pro plus : I can have my mail on outlook, but they are not syncing correctly. I think it can be the same issue as this thread.

I'll update here If I find a solution. Thank you.

freccia

Nov 19, 2007
BOLOGNA
Thanks. Just removed a couple of Apps, also your named Vivo.com App, but it unfortunately didn't fix my issue. :rolleyes:
Try to do a network data reset. I made it from the settings and notifications push seems to work now

Edit: after a while not working again

Last edited:

freccia

Nov 19, 2007
BOLOGNA

dblnnn

Apr 13, 2021
Vivo X60 Pro+
My Spotify also says that I'm offline (with 4g). I have chinese version. Smth tells me same problem involved. Also Chrome has "no internet connection" at the top of the screen, but still loads webpages

Eric-Mod

Jun 26, 2012
Austria
My Spotify also says that I'm offline (with 4g). I have chinese version. Smth tells me same problem involved. Also Chrome has "no internet connection" at the top of the screen, but still loads webpages

Download Chrome from Vivo Appstore and dont Update it then from the play store. Maybe it works for Spotify too, I dont use it. :)

Eric-Mod

Jun 26, 2012
Austria
Settings > Applications and Permissions > Permissions Management > switch to Permissions Tab in the top right and then scroll all the way down to "Default App Settings"
There you go. :)

john-berry

Jun 17, 2016
I'm sorry for you but I'm happy to read this. I have x60 pro China and by last Saturday, 10th April, with a new spotify update it doesn't work anymore with 4g, instead works well with wlan network. Have you solve it? Now I try to look for it in vivo store.

Paulothekid

Apr 15, 2021
Hello, It has been one day I'm fighting with my X60 pro plus : I can have my mail on outlook, but they are not syncing correctly. I think it can be the same issue as this thread.

I'll update here If I find a solution. Thank you.
Auto-Answer :
I finaly get it working, but I don't know exactly how because I did a lot of action :
- uninstalled vivo apps via dev usb
- granted all permission possible to Outlook
- disabled smart notification
- changed the default system sound
- updated everything I found.

I don't know what was the problem, because it was really not syncing : mails was appearing only when opening the apps and waited for few sec to sync.

Hope it helps.

Tsh4p

Apr 19, 2021
Hey,
I own the x60 pro (chinese version), I live in France I have exctly the same problem as Eric-mod.
I didn't uninstall any apps but I changed my dns (google ones) with an app thanks to caeanlin it works !
it's been several weeks i'm in contact with vivo france because this is a whole syncing problem, concerning also emails (when i want to add some documents), and especially navigators and spotify (spotify still not working, even with the dns)
so the guy from vivo france took all my info and i send him this page that he transfered to vivo global (or china)
he said the guys will react quickly about this

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Already did that.

But, can anyone confirm, that syncing with mobile Data is working now? I dont know why or how but it works now, getting EMails with GMail is working like it should also manually syncing in the Settings Menü.
    Now mine works, with the last system update, just a day after that I set all to works well 😂, also spotify haven't problem now. Good work for vivo that give several updates in a few of time
    This problem seems to be already solved with the latest software update, me and couple other users don't face this problem anymore, everything works as it should. And we all should bear in mind that this is still Origin OS "1.0":)