Question [SOLVED] Google Account Syncing not working using Mobile Data

Search This thread

Eric-Mod

Jun 26, 2012
Austria
I've also sent several EMails to Vivo Global and also chated on Facebook with them. If there are many people complaining, I guess they will fix it very soon, hopefully. Their Support is not that bad :D

john-berry

Jun 17, 2016
Hi, can you write here the email address to send a mail to vivo? For the moment I've installed dns changer, as you said before, and now Gmail works well and make me see attached file when I am on data network. spotify instead sometimes works, sometimes not, obviously on data network, it's a strange behaviour, now I try to keep it locked in multitasking menu. Somebody use coinbase? I can't open that too. Thank you guys.
Vivo x60 pro, exynos 1080

john-berry

Jun 17, 2016
Thanks. Just removed a couple of Apps, also your named Vivo.com App, but it unfortunately didn't fix my issue. :rolleyes:
Remove com.vivo.pem is useful to remove system message about iManager, that always notifies that an app, also if we had given permission to be open in background, for vivo system uses too much battery.

Eric-Mod

Jun 26, 2012
Austria
Already did that.

But, can anyone confirm, that syncing with mobile Data is working now? I dont know why or how but it works now, getting EMails with GMail is working like it should also manually syncing in the Settings Menü.

caeanlin

Jan 21, 2018
Vivo X60 Pro+
hello,I have found that this problem might has been solved by vivo when I uninstalled the dns changer app , everything goes well.

update system version up to latest one pd2056b_a_1.11.3

Last edited:

john-berry

Jun 17, 2016
Already did that.

But, can anyone confirm, that syncing with mobile Data is working now? I dont know why or how but it works now, getting EMails with GMail is working like it should also manually syncing in the Settings Menü.
Now mine works, with the last system update, just a day after that I set all to works well 😂, also spotify haven't problem now. Good work for vivo that give several updates in a few of time

Reactions: GoodvibesGT

toxstoxs

Dec 11, 2010
I still got plenty of issue with notifications...
they remain stuck until for example i switch from WIFI to 4G and vice versa... they then arrive all together.

anybody can tip me a solution?
regards

matek1212

Dec 19, 2015
Hi, I am thinking of buying a Vivo X60 Pro Plus but this notification problem bothers me. Can anyone tell me that uninstalling com.vivo.pem would solve this problem 100%?

Eric-Mod

Jun 26, 2012
Austria
This problem seems to be already solved with the latest software update, me and couple other users don't face this problem anymore, everything works as it should. And we all should bear in mind that this is still Origin OS "1.0":)

Reactions: matek1212

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Already did that.

Now mine works, with the last system update, just a day after that I set all to works well 😂, also spotify haven't problem now. Good work for vivo that give several updates in a few of time
    This problem seems to be already solved with the latest software update, me and couple other users don't face this problem anymore, everything works as it should. And we all should bear in mind that this is still Origin OS "1.0":)