[solved]Green Writing on Boot & OTA not working after CSC Change. (GWA2)

Search This thread

Saxithon

May 27, 2012
Ludwigshafen
Hi all,

After flashing my GWA2 (SM-R830) following this guide to change my CSC, there's now Green Writing on my Watch whenever I boot the watch. In addition to that, OTA Updates are now failing.

A person in that post has the same issue as I had and fixed it by flashing stock firmware but that doesn't seem to fix it. I'm back to BTA1 and the green writing still persists as well as OTA still failing. The watch is fully working, except for OTA and said writing.

Anyone got a lead on why that is and possibly how to resolve it?

Edit: Solved it by reflashing it and leaving "Auto Reboot" ticked.

Image of the writing:
vckNbVV.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: adfree

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Engineer Bootloader... sboot.bin from Combination Firmware...
This is what you see...

Rollback Prevention crap...

Later more...

Best Regards

omocom

Sep 18, 2017
GENOVA
I have exactly the same problem with an Active 2. Can someone point me in a direction toward Firmware to re-flash an 820 too please? (is this just leftover from the combination firmware I used during a region change?)

Saxithon

May 27, 2012
Ludwigshafen
I have exactly the same problem with an Active 2. Can someone point me in a direction toward Firmware to re-flash an 820 too please? (is this just leftover from the combination firmware I used during a region change?)

I simply reflashed the 3-multi files and kept the "Auto Reboot" in netodin ticked.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

After flashing my GWA2 (SM-R830) following this guide to change my CSC, there's now Green Writing on my Watch whenever I boot the watch. In addition to that, OTA Updates are now failing.

A person in that post has the same issue as I had and fixed it by flashing stock firmware but that doesn't seem to fix it. I'm back to BTA1 and the green writing still persists as well as OTA still failing. The watch is fully working, except for OTA and said writing.

Anyone got a lead on why that is and possibly how to resolve it?

Edit: Solved it by reflashing it and leaving "Auto Reboot" ticked.

Image of the writing:
    vckNbVV.jpg