Question [SOLVED] HarmonyOS Install on P50 Pro Global

Search This thread

cybertkgsm

Jul 7, 2017
Use erecovery easy reset
Well, when I do that, I get an error, I can't fix it even via Wi-Fi.
failed.jpg

cybertkgsm

Jul 7, 2017
Clear data cache or wipe multiple time and restart phone and try again
I already did that many times, wipe data, manual hard reset and it always stays in recovery mode

that's why I need the C605 rom to be able to load it through some qualcom tool

or some compilation that is adequate to not damage the mobile anymore
recovery.jpeg

cybertkgsm

Jul 7, 2017
U search you rom and update via otg?
I am looking for the c605 compilation or I have seen others with problems with that rom in this thread, I try to know how they solved it, or maybe if I put Huawei P50 Pro all cn JAD-AL00 102.0.1.215(C00E215R4P1)_Firmware_general_HarmonyOS 2.0.1_05017RKJ but I need to be sure of it or has someone else confirmed it

Peludo27

Sep 17, 2022
Bro reset factory and wipe data cache and try again to erecovery mode , pull your default rom, packet failed info solve issue

freaktunning

Jun 15, 2022
harmony 3.0 on p50 pro with snapdragon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221025_002852_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_20221025_002852_com.android.settings.png
    267 KB · Views: 233

freaktunning

Jun 15, 2022
hello
i find another version for GMS harmony OS 3.0
i install and now work, we see later if have some issue or not

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Can someone tell me the difference between the JAD-LX9 and the L29?

2., I managed to install HarmonyOS 2.0.1 using the flash method.
    But I don't remember which one I had before. LX9 or L29.. (Hungarian phone)

3., And I have one more question.
    If I read correctly, P50Pro already comes with HarmonyOS 3.xx.
    Will this 2.0.1 automatically update to 3.xx?
    Found a way to update. Please follow the below tutorial.
    1. Download the folder https://mega.nz/folder/hMI1CQ7B#2oIjaFuEIKaxdu2h6--nqA (Mirrors are highly appreciated, so download and upload for others).
    2. Place this folder in a USB drive.
    3. Use an OTG cable to connect the USB drive to the P50 Pro.
    4. Dial *#*#2846579#*#* from the dial pad.
    5. Select option 4, and then option 1, press ok. The phone will restart and the upgrade will start.
    CAUTION
    ******** This process will wipe all the data.
    ******** I am not responsible for any bricks.

Important Points
    If you have trouble downloading the whole folder from mega, download the files individually and place on the USB drive. Make sure the folder structure is same on the USB drive as in the download link.

If you face error when copying files to USB drive, check the file system. Change the file system to either NTFS or exFAT.
    What is the point to update to harmony if you can't install gms anyway, plus for eu phones i think you will lose some lte bends. I have mate 40 rs chinese Chinese and in some countries lte reception is worse, anyone successful instead gms?
    bro...
    1. You CAN install native GMS on the Huawei P50 Pro on HarmonyOS. We just did it and it works perfectly. No Sandbox.
    2. You CAN'T Loose LTE Bands because of a different rom. This is just not true.
    bro, please tell me how to install native GMS on Huawei P50 Pro running Harmony OS? Mine is P50 Pro running Harmony OS 2.01. Currently I am using GSpace. Thanks.
    Bro. Try it with this video:

And tell me if it worked. For us, it did work with some small adjustments. I'll try to publish a little guide in the next days.

Edit: Guide is published. Unfortunately it seems to work only with the China Version of the p50 pro
    bro...
    1. You CAN install native GMS on the Huawei P50 Pro on HarmonyOS. We just did it and it works perfectly. No Sandbox.
    2. You CAN'T Loose LTE Bands because of a different rom. This is just not true.
    bro, please tell me how to install native GMS on Huawei P50 Pro running Harmony OS? Mine is P50 Pro running Harmony OS 2.01. Currently I am using GSpace. Thanks.
    Mission accomplished!!

1660641782188.png