Question [SOLVED] Help i bricked my phone it doesnt boot to fastboot neither recovery or system

Search This thread

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
HELP ME HOW TO UNBRICK THIS ****PHONE I HATE THIS PHONE CANT BOOT TO ANYTHING NO FASTBOOT NO RECOVERY NO SYSTEM

Last edited:

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
THATS WHAT HAPPENED I WAS ON GSI THEN I DECIDED TO SWITCH TO MIUI THEN I WAS FLASHING THE MIUI BUT I NOTICED THAT THER EWAS FLASH ALL AND LOCK I DONT WANT TO LOCK MY BOOTLOADER SO I UNPLUGGED THE USB CABLE FROM MY PHONE AND JUST FLASHED WITHOUT LOCKING BOOTLOADER BUT IT SAID ERROR CANT FLASH SUPER.IMG INVALID ARGUMENT THEN I REBOOTED TO FASTBOOTD AND I COULDNT GET FASTBOOT ANYMORE AND NOW MY PHONE BRUCKED ANY SOLUTION PLS

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
I solved it by using MTK auth bypass tool v6 libusb and sp flash tool this saved my life

I solved it by using MTK auth bypass tool v6 libusb and sp flash tool this saved my life

how could u get mtk auth bypass working? it doesnt detect it even on brom mode, or sometimes and most times i cant boot my phone to brom only using with mtkclient to keep it on brom

Makes me wonder if I should try this on the pixel 6. I have a hard bricked one that boots into the boot rom with an ACM CDC interface and it's in Exynos usb downloading mode....
Well im not experienced in the sp tool even though its my first time using it for the redmi, i think u can unbrick it by flashing its stock fw if u can boot into brom

There are a lot of tutorials on google
ok i got another problem, this message just appears about my mi account being unauthorized

what do i do?

i forgot to auth bypass it, my bad, but now... another problem.
1664717722536.png

and now i get this problem...
1664721014725.png

1664721047516.png

Last edited:

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
Reactions: 1lopes

Top Liked Posts