[SOLVED] [HELP] No Mobile Data in SGS2

Search This thread

JovieBrett

Dec 17, 2012
Manila
Problem solved in JB ROM as well. You need to have at least two APNs in order to get mobile data working :)

Good for u! :thumbup:
Please add [SOLVED] to the title of ur post then.

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Sent from my SGS II

Im having this problem exactly with my Motorola Razr with a stock Canadian based firmware (FIDO-CANADA). Btw Im living in the Philippines and there is no official support of firmware for my country so will asian based firmware work? Coudn't really use mobile data even if I reconfigured and flashed different versions of CM on it :( please help, I'm avoiding of downloading another huge size of firmware and hardly flashing again on my device :(

Nov 1, 2010
Colombo
Im having this problem exactly with my Motorola Razr with a stock Canadian based firmware (FIDO-CANADA). Btw Im living in the Philippines and there is no official support of firmware for my country so will asian based firmware work? Coudn't really use mobile data even if I reconfigured and flashed different versions of CM on it :( please help, I'm avoiding of downloading another huge size of firmware and hardly flashing again on my device :(
You have to create a dummy apn and the original apn. The original apn can be obtained from your mobile service provider.

Reactions: JovieBrett

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Problem solved in JB ROM as well. You need to have at least two APNs in order to get mobile data working :)
    I flashed M250S 4.0.4 ROM and after that it works fine. But not with i9100 :(

Maybe you should try another I9100 firmware.

This guide covers how to successfully flash it:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1595225

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
    Sent from my SGS II
    You have to create a dummy apn and the original apn. The original apn can be obtained from your mobile service provider.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone