(solved ) Help to get imei number back

Search This thread

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
Hi friends my friends phone Ace -i was bricked so he reverted back to stock rom but there was coming emergency calls only he checked his imei there was no imei number he tried to flash XXMB1 version stock rom but no luck he flashed 5-6 times stock rom but no luck he tried to follow these GUIDE
but now its showing another IMEI number eg 000000976....something like that but still its showing emergency calls only ! any idea how to fix these ? waiting for your reply
Thanks
Hitesh2626

Last edited:

iamareebjamal

Aug 7, 2012
Batcave
www.facebook.com
Hi friends my friends phone Ace -i was bricked so he reverted back to stock rom but there was coming emergency calls only he checked his imei there was no imei number he tried to flash XXMB1 version stock rom but no luck he flashed 5-6 times stock rom but no luck he tried to follow these GUIDEbut now its showing another IMEI number eg 000000976....something like that but still its showing emergency calls only ! any idea how to fix these ? waiting for your reply
Thanks
Hitesh2626
Your friend wasn't able to do hex editing correctly

Check and retry that step

Reactions: Hitesh2626

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi friends my friends phone Ace -i was bricked so he reverted back to stock rom but there was coming emergency calls only he checked his imei there was no imei number he tried to flash XXMB1 version stock rom but no luck he flashed 5-6 times stock rom but no luck he tried to follow these GUIDEbut now its showing another IMEI number eg 000000976....something like that but still its showing emergency calls only ! any idea how to fix these ? waiting for your reply
    Thanks
    Hitesh2626
    Your friend wasn't able to do hex editing correctly

Check and retry that step
    Oh thanks for that but by that method the emergency calls only will go ?

Sent from my Ace-i

No, full working data and network will be gained when original IMEI gets restored

I, however, saw that your problem has been fixed