[SOLVED] Install "[ROM][10][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for P2" Failed

[email protected]

Mar 11, 2011
Hello,

First please excuse me for my very poor english,

I have 2 Lenovo P2 :
- for the first one I follow the wiki Install LineageOS on kuntao and it worked very fine (Install LineageOS first then Open Gapps), There is just a problem with "battery saver button" which does nothing (doesn't matter for the moment).

- For the second one I used the same method (adb reboot bootloader, fastboot boot twrp.img, wipe, format, clean system and cache, reboot) but when I do "adb sideload lineageOS" (with the good name of course), the output stop at 47% without the report adb: failed to read command: Success. On the phone it stays on "Patching vendor image unconditionally". At a moment I tried to reboot manually but il rebooted on Lenovo with android unlock.

I used twrp-3.2.3-20190209-kuntao.img and lineage-17.1-20201101-nightly-kuntao-signed.zip

Can someone help me please ?

Thanks a lot

I just saw I didn't put my thread in the good subject, I think "Lenovo P2 Questions & Answers" may be better but I don't know how to move it:(

Last edited:

[email protected]

Mar 11, 2011
I tried with the last TWRP rom and I have the same problem, the output stop at 47% on the terminal and on the phone the "processing bar" is about 95% and the last 5% are blinking with the same line : "Patching vendor image unconditionally".

:cry: