Question [SOLVED] MI pad 5 hard bricked

Search This thread

Blitzz.666

Jan 10, 2018
on the page it is literally written that ''In some cases the device might not be unbricked with this tool, for example if it is hard-bricked.'' therefore it is a bit useless, in this case we need the unbrick, this doesn't help us
In my comment i literally wrote "you can also try", so your comment is useless. In case you need to unbrick, maybe buy another phone ;)

Gamer_Mida

Nov 9, 2022
Then give a few euros to a dev that has edl account :) simple.
honestly, I don't know how to use them, and I don't understand how xiaomi thought of putting this thing that only authorized accounts can flash in edl, I understand that in this way they could flash roms without unlocking the bootloader and waiting 1/2 weeks, but they didn't have thought that then whoever owned the authorized account could sell it? practically they have not managed to remove the authorization, since it is enough to pay and you have already taken it

Blitzz.666

Jan 10, 2018
honestly, I don't know how to use them, and I don't understand how xiaomi thought of putting this thing that only authorized accounts can flash in edl, I understand that in this way they could flash roms without unlocking the bootloader and waiting 1/2 weeks, but they didn't have thought that then whoever owned the authorized account could sell it? practically they have not managed to remove the authorization, since it is enough to pay and you have already taken it
They allow you to do something. That's it. They are not responsible for what you do next. Be glad there's an option. In apple/samsung universe, even a soft brick means warranty/service, or buy a new phone.

tonyo1014

Mar 12, 2019
i tried installing windows 11 arm/android 14 china rom on my pad 5. i dont know what went wrong, my tablet has no fastboot mode. stuck on mi logo. but i can go to recovery - connect to mi assistant. i tried flashing using mi flash pro -recovery but it says cannot validate the rom... and i tried other rom but it also gave me an error "other reason" i tried openning my table to do deep flash mode. but i dont know how to locate the test points. any help😁 i forgot to mention that i successfuly installed android 14 and windows 11. i can also roll back to its original rom. but when i did it again. the "thing" happend 😁 now i cant use my tablet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bandroid-305

Weedy0104

Jul 18, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Same for me. Before contacting someone WHO could edl flash i habe to bei in edl Mode. But i Just have Black Screen. Opened Pad 5 Yesterday and removed nearly 25 screws. I hoped that some Points have Something Like a Marker so that it will be clear which are the Points. But No Marker. If someone knows which of those 20-30 Points is for edl pls Tell us

Gamer_Mida

Nov 9, 2022
i fixed it! unfortunately, however, I had to send it to assistance telling them that I had only done an update and that it was hardbricked (lol), they fixed it for me, if you have the tablet under warranty do the same, otherwise look for edl accounts and flash the stock rom

Bandroid-305

Jun 26, 2020
i tried installing windows 11 arm/android 14 china rom on my pad 5. i dont know what went wrong, my tablet has no fastboot mode. stuck on mi logo. but i can go to recovery - connect to mi assistant. i tried flashing using mi flash pro -recovery but it says cannot validate the rom... and i tried other rom but it also gave me an error "other reason" i tried openning my table to do deep flash mode. but i dont know how to locate the test points. any help😁 i forgot to mention that i successfuly installed android 14 and windows 11. i can also roll back to its original rom. but when i did it again. the "thing" happend 😁 now i cant use my tablet.
I had the same problem, is there a solution?

Bandroid-305

Jun 26, 2020
Same for me. Before contacting someone WHO could edl flash i habe to bei in edl Mode. But i Just have Black Screen. Opened Pad 5 Yesterday and removed nearly 25 screws. I hoped that some Points have Something Like a Marker so that it will be clear which are the Points. But No Marker. If someone knows which of those 20-30 Points is for edl pls Tell us
If you find test points, please tell us

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes but it gives me that error (write timeout maybe device was disconnected)
    I have the same issue, keep watching this thread.
    If you find test points, please tell us
    I found Out by Reading much, that If it is found in Windows device Manager as quallcomm 9008 device that this is edl mode. But that doesnt Help tried flashing with qfil and some mi flashers, Always got Errors.