• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[SOLVED] Need help to unlock bootloader Ulefone Armor 11

Search This thread

Harlock1978

Jun 8, 2013
Hi,

I just bought this telephone and want to unlock the bootloader to root it.

I activate the developer menu und activate USB Debug, but when I reboot in bootloader mode the device is not recgnized any more the computer makes sound as if it was connectind and disconnetting every second and if typing

or
fastboot flashing unlock
don't sort any effect any effect, it stays stuck with a waiting for device message.

If I enter in the recovery menu with

I found a menu with the option to go to fastboot menu and I found a menu called fastbootd but even in this case the unlock commands don't work.

Last edited:

Harlock1978

Jun 8, 2013

Harlock1978

Jun 8, 2013
Finally I was able to unlock the bootloader.

First of all I had to install not the latest driver for MTK or Google, but the latest on the Ulefone internet site for the Ulefone Note 11P that can be downloaded here.
Then I rebooted in bootloader mode through the recovery, but I think that
adb reboot bootloader
do the same work.
Then once in bootloader mode type

fastboot flashing unlock
and follow the instruction on screen.

After the unlock the phone is in a sort of boot menu, now reboot with

bn2soldier

Mar 3, 2021
I unlocked the bootloader via developers option then restarted to fast boot and added a line via powershell adb to complete the unlock... so successfully unlocked bootloader. Then flashed the vbmeta null file and magisk patched boot.img... now phone starts up with (orange warning) and states its unsafe (unlocked) and boots normally... however when on magisk it doesn't Validate the safety check... API error.
I'm gonna continue to try this evening and will post any updates I find but if anyone on here has a proper tut for the ulefone armor 11 5g (eu) please share 😁

Harlock1978

Jun 8, 2013
I wrote here a tutorial on how I root my phone.
If you want to use adaway software that mod the host file to avoid advertisement you have to activate systemless host in Magisk option because system partition is write protected.

Reactions: GMCPCS

Dwokfur

Dec 9, 2012
Budapest
atoth.sote.hu
I unlocked the bootloader via developers option then restarted to fast boot and added a line via powershell adb to complete the unlock... so successfully unlocked bootloader. Then flashed the vbmeta null file and magisk patched boot.img... now phone starts up with (orange warning) and states its unsafe (unlocked) and boots normally... however when on magisk it doesn't Validate the safety check... API error.
I'm gonna continue to try this evening and will post any updates I find but if anyone on here has a proper tut for the ulefone armor 11 5g (eu) please share 😁
They've blocked Magisk's API key used for SafetyNet. It's working again for me with the latest Magisk.
For non API error, I'd direct you to try the SafetyNet fix module:

certomaz

May 23, 2007
Sofia
Hi, i have Ulefone Armor 11T, i installed the drivers from ulefone site, adb devices show the phone. In adb everything works fine, i debloated it, no problem.

When i go in fastboot it does not appear when i type "fastboot devices", if i type command to unlock bootloader adb sais <waiting for device>

There is no yellow triangle in hardware manager, drivers looks OK, when it is in fastboot windows 10 device manager shows it as android phone and it looks ok.

I even installed the driver again with no sign drivers mode in windows, then I tried 3 different cables, usb ports, and so on.. the phone itself sais "fastboot..." with very small letters in the left bottom corner of the screen, but i can't initiate any command from adb...

It has two fastboot menu's

One is fastbootd

the other is fastboot

In fastbootd i can see the device, but it can't accept command to unlock

in fastboot i don't see the divece, i see in windows manager that is is ok, no missing driver, etc..

Anyone can help?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wrote here a tutorial on how I root my phone.
    If you want to use adaway software that mod the host file to avoid advertisement you have to activate systemless host in Magisk option because system partition is write protected.