• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question [Solved]Need patched firehose to fix my hard-bricked Redmi 9T

Search This thread

nourz1234

Oct 18, 2015
Hi.
i hard-bricked my Redmi 9T while trying to flash a custom rom
i cant boot into recovery or fastboot, i only see "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" in the device manager when i connect the phone
when i try to flash the stock rom using MiFlash i get an error saying my account is unauthorized
i googled it and apparently what i need is a patched firehose file to bypass this authorization check, or get someone with an authorized account to help
i searched a lot but never found a patched firehose that works for my phone
if someone can give me some directions as to where i can find this file or how to patch the original myself, that would be great

Thanks!

Edit:
I ended up paying a russian guy to help me flash with an authorized account
he is @unbrick_unlock on Instagram if anyone is wondering

Last edited:
Reactions: xhykari

shpasaa777

Jul 30, 2021
Just buy Miracle Xiaomi Tool Login Edition and flash all rawprogram xml in edl (9008) mode

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi.
    i hard-bricked my Redmi 9T while trying to flash a custom rom
    i cant boot into recovery or fastboot, i only see "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" in the device manager when i connect the phone
    when i try to flash the stock rom using MiFlash i get an error saying my account is unauthorized
    i googled it and apparently what i need is a patched firehose file to bypass this authorization check, or get someone with an authorized account to help
    i searched a lot but never found a patched firehose that works for my phone
    if someone can give me some directions as to where i can find this file or how to patch the original myself, that would be great

Thanks!

Edit:
    I ended up paying a russian guy to help me flash with an authorized account
    he is @unbrick_unlock on Instagram if anyone is wondering