Question [SOLVED(not possible)]Restore Firmware 1.1.4 to 1.1.3 via fastboot. Is it possible?

Search This thread

xtcislove

Jan 17, 2010
Gummersbach
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
Short question: Is it safe to flash extracted image friles from payload of 1.1.3 if im on 1.1.4?

Long question:
I think i messed things up, i dont know which boot image im currently using but the phone is on 1.1.4 as far as i can tell.

I dont get the latest 1.14 hotfix offered and i dont have the stock boot image of 1.1.4 OTA.

I would like to do a "restart" and go back to 1.1.3 and update via OTA to latest firmware to get a clean device again.

I searched every thread but couldnt find a real answer only some people saying you should not downgrade this phone.

Any advice?

Edit:

I found a tutorial that fastboot flashing is possible to restore stock firmware, but will it work if im on 1.1.4 since we only have the full update packages below 1.1.4?

Last edited:
Reactions: Havoc71

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Short question: Is it safe to flash extracted image friles from payload of 1.1.3 if im on 1.1.4?

Long question:
    I think i messed things up, i dont know which boot image im currently using but the phone is on 1.1.4 as far as i can tell.

I dont get the latest 1.14 hotfix offered and i dont have the stock boot image of 1.1.4 OTA.

I would like to do a "restart" and go back to 1.1.3 and update via OTA to latest firmware to get a clean device again.

I searched every thread but couldnt find a real answer only some people saying you should not downgrade this phone.

Any advice?

Edit:

I found a tutorial that fastboot flashing is possible to restore stock firmware, but will it work if im on 1.1.4 since we only have the full update packages below 1.1.4?