[SOLVED] OnePlus 5T Hardbricked

Search This thread

asumankolbasi

Mar 13, 2018
:(
In my country, Oneplus doesn't give official warranty.

Hello there, I bought oneplus 5T only 1 month ago in Turkey and when it was updating last week, it is closed and stuck on logo screen. I contacted with Oneplus technicians but they could not solve my problem also. They said we should send the phone to them and they will repair it. But all the shipping and repair costs will be covered by user (me).

It is obvious that, I did not broke down my new phone and I just paid the first installment for it last week. I think they should accept this as a manifacturing problem and send us a new one immediately without make us suffered.

Warranty and other stuff should not be my problem.

ediktepe

Aug 29, 2016
Hello there, I bought oneplus 5T only 1 month ago in Turkey and when it was updating last week, it is closed and stuck on logo screen. I contacted with Oneplus technicians but they could not solve my problem also. They said we should send the phone to them and they will repair it. But all the shipping and repair costs will be covered by user (me).

It is obvious that, I did not broke down my new phone and I just paid the first installment for it last week. I think they should accept this as a manifacturing problem and send us a new one immediately without make us suffered.

Warranty and other stuff should not be my problem.

Thanks for all posts and helps. Oneplus accepted motherboard replacement if it's manufacturer's fault. But i will pay the shipping costs. I hope yours one will be repaired by Oneplus. This will be my first and last oneplus adventure also.

SOLVED. MODS CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is hardware related problem :( My friend have problem like You, and RMA replaced motherboard.