[SOLVED]Port Xiaomi Mi 10's MIUI Camera app to Mi Note 10 (video Pro mode)

Search This thread

Pampurios

Apr 12, 2018
Hi all. This mod work with last MIUI 12 android 11 update(beta)? Anyone tried?
In on MIUI 12.3 20.11

KyPbP

Aug 31, 2013
Moscow
What version of magisk?
Screenshot_2020-12-04-23-44-40-321_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg

Pampurios

Apr 12, 2018
Same here dirty flash but not work. Here Is the log Crash

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.android.camera.external.mivi.MiviInfoContentProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.android.camera.external.mivi.MiviInfoContentProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/lib/arm64, /system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /system/system_ext/lib64, /system/lib64, /system/system_ext/lib64]]
at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:429)
at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(Unknown Source:28)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1242)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:692)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:249)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:134)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.android.camera.external.mivi.MiviInfoContentProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/lib/arm64, /system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /system/system_ext/lib64, /system/lib64, /system/system_ext/lib64]]
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:207)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateProvider(Unknown Source:0)
at androidx.core.app.CoreComponentFactory.instantiateProvider(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:198)
... 10 more

KyPbP

Aug 31, 2013
Moscow
Same here dirty flash but not work. Here Is the log Crash

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.android.camera.external.mivi.MiviInfoContentProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.android.camera.external.mivi.MiviInfoContentProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/lib/arm64, /system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /system/system_ext/lib64, /system/lib64, /system/system_ext/lib64]]
at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:429)
at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(Unknown Source:28)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1242)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:692)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:249)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:134)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.android.camera.external.mivi.MiviInfoContentProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/lib/arm64, /system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /system/system_ext/lib64, /system/lib64, /system/system_ext/lib64]]
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:207)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateProvider(Unknown Source:0)
at androidx.core.app.CoreComponentFactory.instantiateProvider(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:198)
... 10 more
Try deleting the / data / system / package cache / folder and restarting your phone

KyPbP

Aug 31, 2013
Moscow
[QUOTE = "Pampurios, post: 84050639, member: 9085562"]
Внутри папки кэша пакетов есть папка типа "ahkdoejd2739 ...". Мне нужно удалить эту папку или всю папку кеша пакетов?
Попытка переименовать папку кеша пакетов, но ни одно приложение по-прежнему не работает
[/ QUOTE]
Inside package cache folder there is a folder like "ahkdoejd2739..." I need to delete this folder or whole package cache folder?
Trying rename package cache folder and no app still works
Whole folder

Pampurios

Apr 12, 2018
I'm sorry but it doesn't work. If I delete the package cache folder the system apps like messages phone settings etc nothing works. The apps no longer start and everything remains blocked. Alternatives?

minkhank

Dec 5, 2020
Miui12camera mod is not work in eu lastest beta version .Please report admin and give me when new mod is update .

Urkam

Dec 6, 2020
descargué la actualización de cámara que dejaron aquí pero no me permite actualizar, alguien me lo solucionó? Muchas gracias

tsoumalis

Dec 28, 2019
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
The mod worked fine on previous versions but also crashed on the latest xiaomi.eu beta (20.12.9). Maybe something changed in the latest builds and the miui camera app needs to be extracted also from the latest xiaomi.eu beta from mi 10's rom for it to work.
Screenshot_20201212-135338.png

Pampurios

Apr 12, 2018
from Russian friends comes a fix for the latest build, it is a package to be written to the system via twrp and not via magisk module. personally tested on latest build 20.12.9 and works great.
I can't upload any files at the moment

tsoumalis

Dec 28, 2019
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
I found a solution for the latest xiaomi.eu beta. I flashed the camera zip using TWRP and rebooted the device. After the device booted, the camera was crashing. But I got into recovery again and re-installed the zip of the xiaomi.eu 20.12.9 rom. After the reboot, the camera was working and the new camera features are available.

So a possible solution could maybe be for each xiaomi.eu rom's update, firstly flash the camera zip and on top of that flash the updated rom (both using TWRP) and the new camera features should be available.

lacoste755

Mar 16, 2017
Baku
On this good camera clone mode, video recording doesn't work on my new custom rom. Indonesian global 12.03 android 10.. Could you help please how can I fix it..

Top Liked Posts