[SOLVED]Port Xiaomi Mi 10's MIUI Camera app to Mi Note 10 (video Pro mode)

Search This thread

Pampurios

Apr 12, 2018
Greetings to all. Happy new year. So anyone try the last MIUI 12.5 update and this camera god mode?

Working?

update:
All perfect. Updated this morning. Last miui 12.5 20.12.28 A11 no problem. Flash via recovery of the camera package mod. Don't use magisk it doesn't work anymore unfortunately.

Last edited:

Pampurios

Apr 12, 2018
How can I instal?
download the package below. install via recovery twrp or orangefox is the same. i use orangefox on latest miui 12.5 backup all partitions via twrp. install the file you downloaded, clear cache and dalvik cache. reboot and all should go if you don't have any other modules installed. Magisk does not work well with latest versions, especially as old modules on miui.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/2927afe9689cfac58a5b6a8eb4a4121420210108105802/8909a5

Last edited:

AleCave

Nov 29, 2019
Firenze
download the package below. install via recovery twrp or orangefox is the same. i use orangefox on latest miui 12.5 backup all partitions via twrp. install the file you downloaded, clear cache and dalvik cache. reboot and all should go if you don't have any other modules installed. Magisk does not work well with latest versions, especially as old modules on miui.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/2927afe9689cfac58a5b6a8eb4a4121420210108105802/8909a5
I installed but high exsposition does not work!

tsoumalis

Dec 28, 2019
The mod stopped working for me in the latest xiaomi.eu beta (21.2.3). I cannot even revert to the original camera by installing the rom again. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix the error or return to the original stock camera without factory reset?
Screenshot_2021-02-07-16-10-53-842_com.miui.bugreport.jpg

Lord Sithek

The mod stopped working for me in the latest xiaomi.eu beta (21.2.3). I cannot even revert to the original camera by installing the rom again. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix the error or return to the original stock camera without factory reset?View attachment 5212899
Removing the module in Magisk doesn't help?

Btw, you can try this version:
Miui12.5_Camera11.zip — Yandex.Disk (yadi.sk)
It seems to have corrections for compatibility with the latest version. It's working from me, although I dont have time to test all the featrues atm

tsoumalis

Dec 28, 2019
I managed to revert to stock by using root uninstaller. When I flash your zip from the link though it is still not working. I am using Magisk 20.4. I get a strange behavior where the Camera app name change to either "Contour" or "Your device is overhead"! It must have something to do with invalid resource names. Maybe a factory reset could help solve the issue.
Screenshot_2021-02-13-23-14-43-088_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
Screenshot_2021-02-13-23-15-51-576_com.wakasoftware.rootuninstaller.jpg

Lord Sithek

I managed to revert to stock by using root uninstaller. When I flash your zip from the link though it is still not working. I am using Magisk 20.4. I get a strange behavior where the Camera app name change to either "Contour" or "Your device is overhead"! It must have something to do with invalid resource names. Maybe a factory reset could help solve the issue.View attachment 5220813View attachment 5220815
Miui12.5_Camera11_fixFRONT.zip — Yandex.Disk (yadi.sk)
Version with fix for front camera on latest Xiaomi.eu beta. Seems to work fine, I didnt tested all the features yet though

tsoumalis

Dec 28, 2019
Thank you for the link. I managed to make it work by completely uninstalling the stock camera first, deleting the system/priv-app/MiuiCamera folder and installing the module through TWRP. The mod is great, amazing work!

Reactions: Lord Sithek

Lord Sithek

I've found this solution on 4PDA to fix panorama issue (maybe others too) with Roman Yalta 's mod on newer Xiaomi.eu beta:

Pacth-MiNote10_mod12.5_Camera_RU_V4.zip - Dysk Google

First, uninstall mod from Magisk and reboot (possibly delete /data/system/package_cache folder). Then reboot to recovery. Flash above patch and reboot. Open camera, go to "More" and tap on panorama. It will download some patches (don't ask me what exacly, I have no idea ;)). Then you can flash Roman's mod again (Miui12.5_Camera11.zip — Yandex.Disk (yadi.sk) ), delete /data/system/package_cache from a root explorer or from recovery and reboot.

As far as I can tell at the moment, everything is working ok.

Sources:

d_fens

Feb 9, 2013
Munich
I've found this solution on 4PDA to fix panorama issue (maybe others too) with Roman Yalta 's mod on newer Xiaomi.eu beta:

First, uninstall mod from Magisk and reboot (possibly delete /data/system/package_cache folder). Then reboot to recovery. Flash above patch and reboot. Open camera, go to "More" and tap on panorama. It will download some patches (don't ask me what exacly, I have no idea ;)). Then you can flash Roman's mod again (Miui12.5_Camera11.zip — Yandex.Disk (yadi.sk) ), delete /data/system/package_cache from a root explorer or from recovery and reboot.

Sources:
Thanks for your informations, I can confirm it works know.

Reactions: Lord Sithek

lacoste755

Mar 16, 2017
Baku

Sources:
Do you have any idea about miui 12.03 global custom indonesian rom and android 10?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone