[SOLVED] [Q] How to get boot animation of a ROM?

Search This thread
Nov 1, 2010
Colombo
Hi friends,
Is there a way to get the boot animation from a custom ROM? I have a SGS2 and currently installed NeatROM Lite and want to get the splash/boot screen of that.
Please guide me on how to successfully replace a boot animation for the NeatROM lite. :)

Regards,
Kasun Anuradha

Last edited:

perceptic

Apr 17, 2013
Bingley
Hi friends,
Is there a way to get the splash/boot screen from a custom ROM? I have a SGS2 and currently installed NeatROM Lite and want to get the splash/boot screen of that.
Please guide me on how to successfully replace a splash/boot screen for the NeatROM lite. :)

Regards,
Kasun Anuradha

I just usually use apps or find cool ones online, but if you have the zip file, open it up and there should be a 'bootanimation' file in system > bin.
I'm guessing you could just copy that into the system > bin folder on your phone? Can't see why that wouldn't work.

Oli.

Nov 1, 2010
Colombo
I just usually use apps or find cool ones online, but if you have the zip file, open it up and there should be a 'bootanimation' file in system > bin.
I'm guessing you could just copy that into the system > bin folder on your phone? Can't see why that wouldn't work.

Oli.
Thanks for the reply mate. I was able to get the boot animation after flashing the ROM and change it from local/data folder :)

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone