[SOLVED] [Q] How to get boot animation of a ROM?

Search This thread
Nov 1, 2010
Colombo
Hi friends,
Is there a way to get the boot animation from a custom ROM? I have a SGS2 and currently installed NeatROM Lite and want to get the splash/boot screen of that.
Please guide me on how to successfully replace a boot animation for the NeatROM lite. :)

Regards,
Kasun Anuradha

Last edited:

perceptic

Apr 17, 2013
Bingley
Hi friends,
Is there a way to get the splash/boot screen from a custom ROM? I have a SGS2 and currently installed NeatROM Lite and want to get the splash/boot screen of that.
Please guide me on how to successfully replace a splash/boot screen for the NeatROM lite. :)

Regards,
Kasun Anuradha

I just usually use apps or find cool ones online, but if you have the zip file, open it up and there should be a 'bootanimation' file in system > bin.
I'm guessing you could just copy that into the system > bin folder on your phone? Can't see why that wouldn't work.

Oli.

Nov 1, 2010
Colombo
I just usually use apps or find cool ones online, but if you have the zip file, open it up and there should be a 'bootanimation' file in system > bin.
I'm guessing you could just copy that into the system > bin folder on your phone? Can't see why that wouldn't work.

Oli.
Thanks for the reply mate. I was able to get the boot animation after flashing the ROM and change it from local/data folder :)