Question [SOLVED] Remove an alarm from Redmi via ADB/Fastboot

Search This thread

bg0169

Long story short,
I destroyed my Redmi Note 10 5G's screen and that's not the biggest problem. After the screen shattered I can't do anything with it, so I can't turn off my alarms and the volume buttons just shooze them for the next 10 minutes. If I turn it off the next morning it automatically turns on again and starts ringing.
So, my question, is there a way I can turn off the alarm via ADB, Fastboot or Recovery, OR Mi Assistant/Mi Suite

P.S. - Also wanna point out if its helpful the phone is rooted with Magisk and has LSPosed. ._.

tearex

May 15, 2017
Rovenky
Long story short,
I destroyed my Redmi Note 10 5G's screen and that's not the biggest problem. After the screen shattered I can't do anything with it, so I can't turn off my alarms and the volume buttons just shooze them for the next 10 minutes. If I turn it off the next morning it automatically turns on again and starts ringing.
So, my question, is there a way I can turn off the alarm via ADB, Fastboot or Recovery, OR Mi Assistant/Mi Suite

P.S. - Also wanna point out if its helpful the phone is rooted with Magisk and has LSPosed. ._.
Dissasemble it and detach battery ribbon cable.

bg0169

I didn't want to disassemble it yet cuz im waiting for the new screen but i tried the technique with the OTG mouse and,... bruh 😐, i unlocked it and even managed to cast it to my TV and watch youtube 🥳.
But thanks again for the idea! 👍

P.S. Also viktak dont worry thats my 2nd phone with obliviated screen! 😐

Reactions: viktak

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I didn't want to disassemble it yet cuz im waiting for the new screen but i tried the technique with the OTG mouse and,... bruh 😐, i unlocked it and even managed to cast it to my TV and watch youtube 🥳.
    But thanks again for the idea! 👍

P.S. Also viktak dont worry thats my 2nd phone with obliviated screen! 😐